help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Really wanna play game but it won't load past loading character screen which doesn't even make sense cuz I don't have a character yet it just stays stuck on loading character screen by the way I'm using my htc evo 3d which has specs better than some computers I have 1gb of ram 1.2ghz dual core processor and yet can't get game to work

Your specs seem impressive enough to run the game, but since the game starts but gets stuck at the loading screen it should be a problem with your connection. A connection below 50 kbps should give you a pretty hard time.

Comment

clear your cache browser
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Try to clean your cache.

Comment

I did cleared cache and cookies its weird cuz I can hear the sound then all of a sudden it freezes tried a few different servers to I can even change my cache size not really to sure what that means it says right now my cache size is 6mb

Comment

^what I said. Smart phone connections cant compare to plain good ol' computer wi-fi....

Comment

Here are specs for internet Internet 5

3G: Up to 14.4 Mbps download speed Up to 5.76 Mbps upload speed

GPRS: Up to 114 Kbps downloading

EDGE: Up to 236.8 Kbps downloading

Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n

Don't know if that will help not to sure how to see how much kb I'm getting but I use the wifi connection

Also how come it says aeria games makes this game but this isn't the aeria games website kinda confusing
              Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-15-2012, 02:50 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Aeria Games doesn't make the game.
                They host the game alongside with a partnering Company.

Hell, probably us, I don't even know the details.

Regardless, back on topic, as for your issue, refer to THIS THREAD for more details.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Thanks guys I just tried it again and it finally got where I could pick character but I kept having to push a million times to select different person but it finally got to where I could see what character I wanted to be then all of a sudden it said lost connection it sucks I was so close I do have a download going right now so possibly once that's fine it will get faster

Comment

Working...
                  X