Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameshop?

Where or What is the gameshop?

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
    B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
    Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
    Just kidding ... Maybe ...

You mean ''Item Shop'' ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-07-14 at 11.53.12 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	1659630

Pay attention to the highlighted box with the red box surrounding it.
      That's the Item Mall.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Name:	....png
Size:	547.1 KB
ID:	1659631

"Crystal Essense vails that store up to 500 CE can be purchased in the gameshop"

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
        B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
        Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
        Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

You can purchase those Vials if you have 20 Crystals which stores up to 500 Crystal Essence and can be used to sell to other players or stored for later use.

Comment

where can i find the gameshop??

Comment

gudevening, refer to my screenshot above.

Comment

hey i have now completed the crystal essence ! u said or u post that we need 20 crystal to purchase or claim that ? rply asap. . .

Comment

In the item shop (Fate Shop) under the Daily tab, you will find Crystal Essence Vial (Empty) for 20 crystals.

Name:	cevial.JPG
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1662475

You can buy these vials to store 500 crystal essence, which can then be traded to other players. You don't need to store your extra crystal essence (CE), it's okay if the bar is full, and it's only used when upgrading your soul, blessing, and pixie. It has no other use or value unless there's an event that specifies the need for it.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    In the item shop (Fate Shop) under the Daily tab, you will find Crystal Essence Vial (Empty) for 20 crystals.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28490[/ATTACH]

You can buy these vials to store 500 crystal essence, which can then be traded to other players. You don't need to store your extra crystal essence (CE), it's okay if the bar is full, and it's only used when upgrading your soul, blessing, and pixie. It has no other use or value unless there's an event that specifies the need for it.
                    yeah and in some evnts too
                    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                    X