This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do people hate me

on lycanmarsh today after second ds a player named (s14)sawak0 who won both ds everyday for ages was confronted by the server about why does she need so many and how many do you have she replied i have 36 gold badges in which i replied omg someone go to sawak0's house and shot her obviously i didnt mean it but i did want her to stop taking both ds everyday she replied saying " ok black nigga " her knowing i am black due to her being in the same guild and on the same guild fb page
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sawak0.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	1731954

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
    Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Dude you're a drama queen , ahaha seriously once i read the title of the thread i was already roflcoptering

Comment

Your fault that made this happen. You were the first to comment a bad comment, "omg someone go to sawak0's house and shot her". And this title made me ROFL.

And seriously, it's only 1 person that's hating you because of that comment.
      Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
      Username: Katori
      Server: S54
      Username: SlainAgain
      Server: S64
      Username: SlainAgain
      First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
      Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
        Your fault that made this happen. You were the first to comment a bad comment, "omg someone go to sawak0's house and shot her". And this title made me ROFL.

And seriously, it's only 1 person that's hating you because of that comment.
        Katori Is right you started it, second how about you just get some healers to help you win ds or at least somebody else.
        IGN: Heiko
        Guild: Athena (S6)
        Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
        First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
        Level: 92 Scion
        Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

its a event get over it girl! everyone loves dragon swords and just because they got it everyday does not mean you have to tell everyone to stop getting them they need for solo dungeons or getting revenage from pk[player killers] who killed them before and they need them win sengolia easily for more silver badges.if you did not mean to tell peole to go this girl's house killing her with a pistol than don't say it like that so she would have cursing at you. if she likes getting the dragon sword than let her plus everyone loves getting drago swords^^
          :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

yeah thats right
            Originally posted by Bane123456 View Post
            Katori Is right you started it, second how about you just get some healers to help you win ds or at least somebody else.
            :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

and i have no idea how do a person gets 2 dragon swords but if she's cheating at this game using the crystal saga hack you can tell it to the GM so they can ban her XD

Comment

Well if you unequip the dragon sword you can enter again and win

Also on topic with the thread you did say "can someone go to sawak0's house and kill her with a pistol"

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
                  and i have no idea how do a person gets 2 dragon swords but if she's cheating at this game using the crystal saga hack you can tell it to the GM so they can ban her XD
                  umm.. u can have more than 1 by performing the daily vidalian quest..

Comment

Yay for flame threads.

Seriously though, both parties are in the wrong here. Wishing someone physically dead, as is implied with the first comment is harassment and abuse, which are against the ToS. The other party has a right to be angry about that, however the other person is using a derogatory and offensive term, which is also against the ToS.

If it's all just about Dragonspine then go do something about it if you don't like it. If the person can get it twice a day everyday, more power to them.

Watch what you both say in chat, and if any of the rules of the ToS are broken again, send in a ticket.

Closing thread due to the nature of it.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X