This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying foreign languages

GM this is an odd thread perhaps , but i wish that you would create a rule that mutes all the non English-speaking players , because it gets annoying the full spam world chat with their Asian language like , Tagalog or Bahasa or whatever it's called and keep doing it to annoy people , they even insult you , So i think if they want to speak their language they should change to the other Asian crystal saga game or just learn to speak English or not speak at all

If you don't like the foreign language being spoken, just ignore the player speaking.
    Azaeliaz's sanity is missing. Have you seen it?
    It was last seen on the day her siblings were born.
    If found, contact Zorua on Nebulan Ridge or Ryouga in the Heavenly Isle.

Comment

The people can play the server because is free and there is a no prohibed for other players of the world.

Comment

Yes - but prohibed using native languges on world chat can be.
        They want talk in other than English - talk in team, PM, guild or local - World chat is for all.
        CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
        IGN:Teekey
        Class:Ranger
        Tree:Full of lov
        Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

exactly teekey , that's why in wc only talk english , it's basically a rule in all the mmorpgs ive played

Comment

Don't talk bad about other. U want karma??
            Be nice and u will get ur lucky

Comment

if i just ignore the player speaking....that better or just do this ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????make it alotttt
              True love never surrenders
              it might get tired but a little rest is enough
              True love never complain
              it would only find way to understand pain

Erie Marsh
              Rogue : NagaseKaede
              lvl ???

Comment

just ignore them :3
                Name: Scarlet
                Server: Killer's Den
                Class: Hybrid Anti-Mage Ranger
                Plane: Scion
                Pet(s): Demon King , Fire Lord , Teeka , Super Demon
                Guild: Untouchables

If you have a problem , file a ticket here

Comment

'Ignore them' is not a very viable option in my opinion because then you'd miss out on trades and party invites for daily events (of course if their english is too crude then the latter would be a less-than-satisfactory experience). But then I think muting is a very harsh and unnecessary resort, not to mention that each server would require one or more GM at all times.

I say try to get used to it or shift to that other website where the one single server goes down for 8 hours at a stretch, and is populated by mortals as well as lv 100 scions; but where people speaking in foreign languages and spammers are instantly muted ;P

Comment

Im the only fluent English speaker in my guild and i don't think their are annoying or rude.

Comment

If there are players you don't wish to see speaking their own language, then you have the right to "mute" them yourself through means of your ignore list.

English Only is NOT a rule - and will remain that way unless R2 decides to change that - which is not likely.

This thread will now be closed to prevent future flaming.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                      X