Rogue or Ranger?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue or Ranger?

Hello, i will play in the new pvp server, so far i'm interested in 2 class, rogue and ranger, but i'm still confused what to choose.

What do you think is better for pvp server? Rogue or ranger?
    In 1vs1, who would win rogue or ranger?

Which one is harder to level up?

and last....which one do you think more fun to play? rogue or ranger?

Please tell me your choice & reason. Thanks a lot!

That's quite a tough choice... Both classes can be difficult to lvl up, but Rogues are by far harder, especially if you intend to go PvP All the way. While Shadow Rogue skills are ideal for PvP, they aren't much use when leveling... Rangers on the other hand, have a less difficult time leveling, can PvP Quite well themselves, and is the only other class aside from priest that has any Healing Skills, which are based on MATK power rather than a seperate stat specifically for healing (like priests)... If I were to compare the two honestly, I think i'd say that Rangers trump Rogues in PvP... Their traps and devastating attacks can do a number to any opponent, while rogues pretty much DPS/Crit and have the opportunity to sneak in close stealthed and stun to get a few attacks in before the opponent... The unfortunate thing about that is, if you go in close to attack a Melee class, they can also attack you... Rogues are better at taking out Magic Users, while Rangers can be suited to do both...

Comment

rogue the best for pvp .. can kill knight easily .

Comment

rogues without stealth is pretty much easy to be killed by rangers, and ranger got traps and aoe skill to take them out of stealth..
        IGN : terrabyss
        Server : Killer's Den
        Class : (Nature) Ranger
        Level : 64
        Plane : Scion
        Pet : Burning Angel Gen1 lv.87
        Pixie : (4th form) Celestial Pixie lv.35

Comment

rogues easy to lv up if ~3~ lv higher than expected by quests and u use afk mode and can kill knight or priest easy sneak up on ranger or mage with stealth for easy kill.

Comment

Which one you prefer. NO absolute answer

Comment

i would chose ranger because it is easier to lvl up and fight traps are good if u r chased by a high lvl hoping to pk u also

Comment

Actually , Rogue . They are actually sneaky and made for PvP. Rangersstoo . They have traps . So Choose the one you like and feel Confortable with .

Game :Wartune
                IGN: Palpablesage
                Class: Mage
                Level: 19
                Game: Wartune
                IGN: MrNemesis
                Level:18+

Comment

I use a level 50 Rogue..it's combat attacks kills mobs or other players pretty easily..
                  Server-(S44)Psychodelica
                  IGN-(S44)Shnieder
                  Class-Rogue

Currently I am Scion

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i would pick ranger xD it good for PvP to n easy to lv but have low Pdef buy Hight Mdef so don fight a knight or rouge that a tip try n u see .

Comment

I love rogues for pvp, and despite what they say, if you build it right they arnt that hard to lvl up. Stealth skill is useful for suprise attacks on other characters and they can hit hard and fast because they have high critical strike rates. Though the down side is that if you get caught, you might be in a bit of trouble cause they are a bit squishy, but that's what their high dodge rate is for haha.
                      *RETIRED*
                      IGN - Dusk
                      Class - Shadow Rogue
                      Mount - Battle Bear
                      Plane: Scion
                      Level - 50+
                      Rank - Duke
                      Guild - Sentinel
                      Position- Guild Master
                      Server - Kraken Beach.

Comment

Rogues.
                        Im a lvl 72 rogue (i dont bother to lvl up fast unless i want to)

great in dungons if u build right, sneak around the enemies :P and right to bos,s hehe, when me and my friends play around, we try to get each other, the ycan never get me :P

Shadow Rogues are easy to lvl if u wanna try, there fast killers if u get ur attack up, but they do take work, i messed up in the beginning- so i had a hard time with fighting and def
                        Alrighty,

Name: Nycole | Blizzard
                        Server: Celestial Palace | The Necropolis
                        Guild: Genesis | Poison
                        lvl of guild: 5 | 5
                        lvl: 72 | 32 right now
                        Pets: Baby Angel, Teeka | Bear Cub
                        hey Angel Island and Tyria Village, jsut cuz we're the youngest out of the 3, we're the strongest, HA

:sad: ok so....... ima murder my self since i cant get to lvl 65 or even to 70 o.o

Comment

i think ranger it have there is skill that can lvl up your magic defense
                          if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Rogue Rogue Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Almanzo View Post
                              Hello, i will play in the new pvp server, so far i'm interested in 2 class, rogue and ranger, but i'm still confused what to choose.

What do you think is better for pvp server? Rogue or ranger?
                              In 1vs1, who would win rogue or ranger?

Which one is harder to level up?

and last....which one do you think more fun to play? rogue or ranger?

Please tell me your choice & reason. Thanks a lot!

for me â–¼
                              rogue = they can kill player and mob fast if you have a right build

ranger= is good too but if your physical damage is high and magic damage is low or physical damage is low and magic damage is high you didnt know what your using on hitting a player or mob .... :\

i didnt discourage you not to choose ranger but its your own choice what you gonna be

Char.name:SHIGOMI
                              Server:Void
                              Guild right now:PHpride
                              Guild created:KεRš Ðεn
                              I make a fool out of my self coz i'm bored being smart...

Comment

Working...
                              X