Enchanting~ to GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting~ to GMs

GM, I had 250majors enchant and I could fail 20times with it.....
    Did you guys lower the enchant success rate since Exe is drop majors?
    I mean how can u fail 20times straight with 45% of success rate? ...at less i should be getting 3-4/10?
    People are mentioning that the % rate is not real and its just a higher chance u get it to enchant but come on... 20x fail with majors?
    Then perhaps u guys should just take off the % numbers and tell everyone to use magic dusk instead...
    And at the end i got +3.... Waste of gold,crystal and time... Thanks R2
    Last edited by R2172531; 07-18-2012, 05:09 PM.

Now that it's farmable i guess it's not too bad. Just be lucky. Took me around 2k majors to get my slayer set to +13 lol.

Comment

At this rate, 2k will not be enough for me lol~
      How did u do? use major on +7?...

Comment

yeah i had the weirdest luck. Think my ring took around 1k majors, but the next 3 or 4 pieces took 8 majors from +11 lol.

Comment

What are you enchanting? If it's those Frag.shards than it's harder to success .

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

Slayer~ Frag weapon need DC only, useless to enchant with others

Comment

yeah having terrible luck with major enchant crystals, such a waste

Comment

hmmm.... no reply....

Comment

What sort of reply would you like?

I can toss out the standard "It's all luck based, sorry for your bad luck" if you'd like.

The success rate on enchants is not a total percentage. Each and every time you click the Enchant button you have a set success rate for that click. If the success rate is 45%, that means when you click the button you have a 55% chance to see the "You failed" message. The second time you click the Enchant button, you have a 55% chance to see the "You failed" message, and so on. It does not mean that out of every 100 enchants, you will succeed 45 times (but even if it did happen like this, there would always be the chance to fail those 55 times all in a row).

Some people get extremely lucky and they have very little problems with enchanting. Some people will even say that spamming the enchant button will cause more failures than successes. I personally went the extremely patient route- I only clicked the enchant button once a day, fail or success. I got my slayer sword to +13 in 13 days with 13 attempts, no fails. I have failed so many times on my slayer ring that I've put that off for much later. When I notice I am failing a lot of things on a particular day, whether it be a few failed enchants or a bad roll on the dragon wheel, I don't do anything else luck based that day.

It all really does come down to whether luck is on your side or not.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it depends on ur luck dude! i used 600+ majors on my +13set :P

Comment

wow thanks for the tip memorylane xD I will remember that
                      If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                      Server: Tree of Life
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Class: Hybrid Priest
                      Guild: Harmless

Comment

Working...
                      X