Mount and Pet event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount and Pet event

Please say this events is not permanent the system spam is gonna drive people insane and rage quit ... not only the system spam but the overflow of alts is gonna increase flooding the servers even more for the merged servers ...
    ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
    ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
    ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
    ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

are you jealous just because of those non-casher people could get to hellwing and demon king also burning angel easily ? though i am not a casher...

Comment

No I ain't jealous just getting irritated by the system spam and the event is only live for like 4 or 5 hours ....

Comment

Relax... Sooner or later ppl will runout from bears, pets and everything will be back to normal - but have to agree there is too many system msg we dont want read (like morph pets, upgrades and so on) - can GMs give us option to "hide auto system msg"?
        CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
        IGN:Teekey
        Class:Ranger
        Tree:Full of lov
        Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

not to worry , those people would stop at the time they got their gmut(s) for hellwing, or maybe they got enough morph crystal(s) for morphing their desire demon king n burning angel which used to need real cashes for getting them ^.^

Comment

They´re so excited with this new events, even knowing that mount and pet extravaganza are permanent

Comment

Yeah ... true the current players will go as high as possible ... but there is always new players which means this system spam will never end ... GMs PLEASE GIVE A HIDE SYSTEM MESSAGE OPTION!

Comment

i give it 3days max till every1 is done with alts. anyway just hide the chatbox or put it on party or guild chat that you use most, that fixed the problem for me

Comment

i love this event, i got my kingkong in an hour, i've been saving 15d for kingkong, now i only spend like 1-2d mwahahaha

Comment

u guys are such idiots complaining about free stuff u need to go back to runescape
                    Server:Eternal Sanctum
                    IGN: (s57)Sin
                    Guild: Brigade Officer
                    Lv:98+ Scion
                    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

good for those hu save muts,.but for us,.lol buying muts for 1g,.insane

Comment

Working...
                      X