Can we have a take the flag battlefield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have a take the flag battlefield

Rules are simple everyone goes in to a room like in Survival of fittest and they sign up for a team within his level 40-60 60-80 to make it somewhat fair
    Once team of 5 on red and blue side complete one battle begins it can be up to Like 5 Ls to allow room for up to 50 players to play you can use the Land Grab stage as the battle field.
    Object Red team vs Blue team: Red must take blue flag from a point just in front of Blue team respawn point and bring back to their own respawn points vice versa for blue team

We can place random buffs for players to pick up on the way they can be in form of Totems that get destroyed in one hit and they can give effects such as
    Double movement speed
    Immune to damage for 10 seconds
    Double attack,defence,attack speed,cast speed etc

Just something to make things a bit interesting

No types of potions allowed so that there isn't some super buffed high def knight who will just take flag and kite it to their spawn point while being immortal
    Also no health or mana orbs but there may be like certain fountains on edge of map to refill health or mana which may consume time but will just add to the stradegy of this event more.

Can be open 2 times a day with one match per player per day somewhat like Avernal Realm

No pets although I like my DK i think it would make it more fair for others

I would say no balancer buff but just depends on whats best for all players if there is balancer buff i suppose there will be no need for level brackets

How to win: First team to bring flag to their base 5 times wins if no one gets 5 flags within 30 minutes it will be declared by who has most flags in event of tie both teams get losing reward

Prizes: Winning team 200 honor and 15 bronze badges 3 silvers 5% experience for their level and 5 battleground points(which may be consumed for special prizes at General Khran these may be accumulated for bigger rewards maybe we can put some kind of off-hand that can only be specifically obtained in this battleground or perhaps a 7-day lucky ring for set amount of points and tons of other prizes)

Losing team 50 honor and 1 point 5 bronze 1 silver 5% of experience for their level

Just an idea to have more pvp action going on
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

That is a great idea, I totally agree, although i don't really thing they should do a level balancer, higher levels will still win due to better skills, armor, etc, i would set it up as level brackets instead as you said first. Instead of healing fountains i would just do it like Sengolia where you heal while your at the spawn point, although you can leave whenever you want, even at half hp. My last suggestion would be to make so like in delivery where people can't attack past a certain point, this would be to prevent one team from setting up a bunch of AOE characters at the enemy spawn point while they continually steal the flag.
    Char:Pked
    Class:Knight(PRotection)
    Server:StarGlade(S10)
    Guild:Nemesis

Char:PKranger
    Class:Ranger(Nature)
    Guild:N/A

Char:PKpriest
    Class:Priest(Blood)

Char:PKmage
    Class:Mage(Fire)

Char:PKrogue
    Class:Rogue(Shadow)

Comment

Great Idea Singilbert..I loved it..
      Server:Psychodelica
      IGN:Shnieder
      Class:Combat Rogue
      Level:51
      Server-(S44)Psychodelica
      IGN-(S44)Shnieder
      Class-Rogue

Currently I am Scion

Comment

Can this be moved to suggestions and feedback i posted in wrong place x(
        Server:Eternal Sanctum
        IGN: (s57)Sin
        Guild: Brigade Officer
        Lv:98+ Scion
        SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

Working...
        X