This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Event is not FUN anymore

Well , the event is fun at first , but now , you put level requirement , it's not fun anymore , well , too late for me to get gorilla , this event is stupid already , ya know ?
    Please , don't put level requirements , so it's not gonna be boring again

yes i agree with u......................................................................................................................................

Comment

R2 Put a level requirement because Lots of people is making alts just to get Gmuts and then just delete them. Like in some servers level 30+ (scion and mortal) have hellwings already! They dont want everyone doing that so tahts why they put a level requirement

Comment

I disagree with both of you guys but that's just me

Comment

Who Both? :P

Comment

kandia and the ennie.ranger didn't see your post sorry before i messaged.

Comment

Too many people were taking advantage by making all those alts. It made the lag horrible,which made the game (for me anyways) not fun to play.
              (S70)CoffeeQueen
              Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

well i am glad the level cap was raised to 45. fortunately i upgraded all my low level chars mounts before this happened. If the cap had not been in place i would have today been making low level chars to get the gmuts. funny thing is i see players making low level chars and upgrading not knowing the level cap is there and then watching them complain on the chat channels lol

Comment

i agree why they change level requirement all of a sudden? its not fair when some people got their upgrades already then they change it!!!! not cool!

Comment

It's boring because you can't exploit it anymore?
                    Making Lv. 11 Alts to get GMUTs and then deleting them?
                    Boo hoo.

Closing thread.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                    X