No announcement yet.

its not fare........gm plz read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dare to mess up with me in GR~ i shall freeze u in that freeze land land forever =D

scion or mortal~ or whatever lvl and rank u are

Comment

Originally posted by corypker View Post
      its not fare if someone keeps killing you in guild resources for no reason and i mean no reason at all i dont understand why is that aloud the effort it takes to get all the stuff in that place and someone just keeps killing you in there for no reason please gm bann this from being aloud
      it is depend if u are in evil mode or kos mode(indv) or guild kos..it means that the guild of yours has been kos or has a grudge w/ the guild..and that is unfair..but that how the game works..u can try ask that person to stop killing u.

Comment

and if u dont want to be killed got to the safest land like starglade..or don't play the game..if u ar not sport enough..or u must get
        stronger to fight them back..just remmber who attacked u ok

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

At least be honest about the complaint- people want the easy way for everything. They want easy honor, easy badges, easy upgrades, and so on
          yes, i do, i want them all, now that im honest, would i get what i want, a peaceful gr maybe

No one wants a challenge unless they are sure they will be the victor, otherwise they will complain about how unfair something is
          its humane nature i believe

Guild resource battleground isn't just about harvesting to complete the quest for honor and badges, it is also about preventing others from completing the quest
          i dont see it, it only said 'collect resources and turn them in' nothing about preventing others said in event details

Why would you want everyone to be as good as you in the game?
          is it bad to be good, is it bad wanting everyone to be good, even if only in game, what are you

after all the recommended party size for this event is the whole guild
          i barely notice this just now lol, good point here memory, my bad for entering gr all by myself
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Scions should not be in GR at the same time as player below lvl 80 that would help and tell why does a lvl 100 need to lvl 30

Comment

Working...
            X