No announcement yet.

Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm lvl 18 already and still dont have the bear and i'd already like n unlike the LIKE button many times and waited and still nothing happend... how come STAFF..?

Comment

• i'm lvl 18 already and still dont have the bear and i'd already like n unlike the LIKE button many times and waited and still nothing happend... how come STAFF..?

IGN: GreekGoddess

Comment

• U need to appect "Bear quest" in order to receive it, once you have appected "Bear quest" you like Crystal Saga on Facebook, if this doesn't work re-like it.

Comment

• The requirements says we need to have 1 crystal to have a boxing bear?Why?

Comment

• I am not good at working on his quest

Comment

• Originally posted by inouenovita View Post
              I am not good at working on his quest
              Character Name:InoueNovita
              Level:60
              Server:The Void
              Class:Priest

Comment

• im lvl 53 still dont have bear

Comment

• Well.. I still cant have my Boxing Bear even though I'm already lvl 38

Comment

• Flowercaster-

Did you follow the steps in the link pointed out by R2CS_Amanda on the previous page?

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
                    Click here for detailed information on the boxing bear quest.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• i play this game on kongregate.com can still get the bear on that site?

Comment

• Originally posted by R22711772 View Post
                        i play this game on kongregate.com can still get the bear on that site?
                        Do you have the I Can Has Bear quest?
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• A small, very quick question:

When I complete the quest, it won't let me do it until I have a crystal, which can only be bought on my game. So if I can't get a crystal at this moment, how can I get the bear?
                          Starships
                          Class: Rogue {Shadow Rogue**
                          Level: 20+
                          Guild: None, yet.
                          Honour: Squire
                          Spouse: None.
                          Wings: Glowing Wings I
                          Mount: Baby Turtle
                          Pet: Morphed Bear Cub {SpaceCub, ♀**
                          Server: Belas Chasm

Comment

• Originally posted by Violetgamergirl View Post
                            A small, very quick question:

When I complete the quest, it won't let me do it until I have a crystal, which can only be bought on my game. So if I can't get a crystal at this moment, how can I get the bear?
                            I've finished the quest even without the Crystal.
                            It states you need it, but I guess there's a bug where you don't really need the Crystal.
                            You should still be able to talk to the Event Master to finish it.

If not, you can always just file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com for that one Crystal / Boxing Bear.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Ok, thanks, I'll try it again!
                              Starships
                              Class: Rogue {Shadow Rogue**
                              Level: 20+
                              Guild: None, yet.
                              Honour: Squire
                              Spouse: None.
                              Wings: Glowing Wings I
                              Mount: Baby Turtle
                              Pet: Morphed Bear Cub {SpaceCub, ♀**
                              Server: Belas Chasm

Comment

• I was click unlike then like in over 15 times every 5mins in took a hour.
                                It didn't work...it is bug, glitch or broken something?

Comment

Working...
                                X