Clarification on the "I Can Has Bear" Facebook Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks,really helpful,I'll try!
    Hi I am Sharenwang,Sharen for short,God of games MMORPG!

Comment

• Where do you gat the quest? And what is the link of the cs fanpage on facebook?

Comment

• Wont let me unlike

It wont let me unlike on fb so i can get the boxing bear http://www.facebook.com/r2crystalsaga

Comment

• Chrisglen, go to the fan page itself, and where it says "(checkmark here)Liked" hover over it, and there should be an option to unlike it.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• To obtain the bear, after you liked the crystal saga page press (T). This opens up the quests page, choose the available tab (where there will be optional quests). Look for the quest called: I Can Has Bear(Optional). Upon completion of the optional quest you should obtain your new Boxing Bear! Press (X) and choose it to summon it.

Comment

• I can has bear requires 1 crystal...
              Server: Rinulka Peninsula
              Character: Alpha
              Class: Knight
              Level: 6x
              Mount: Battle Bear
              Pet: Super Angel

Comment

• I did that but it says to have 1 chrystal =•=

Comment

• Got It...Finally

I finally got my Boxing Bear today after acquiring a crystal, then visiting the Event Master in Starglade. No problems after that, and it's a lot better than a stupid archer. I got 2 crystals from going into the r2 store, under the tab for free crystals, then chose the top right ad sponsor and watched the 3 minute video on some device (gave me 2 crystals instantly). I tried a few other things, but not liking the whole give out your information bit, so this took care of the req, and my character cannot be auto-deleted now, either.

Comment

• I didn't do a survey, but rather watched the 3 minute video about ice cream sandwich (an android OS), then the 2 crystals got to me right away. Solved the issue, and YES, you DO have to have 1 crystal minimum in your inventory for the quest to finish. It's a little annoying, but once you're done with it, it's cool.

Comment

• you do need 1 crystal in order to get the bear
                      Last edited by Masterofwar; 04-26-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• I don't know what to do I liked CS an did a survey but still no crystal

Comment

• Click here for detailed information on the boxing bear quest.
                          ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                          Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                          After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                          An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                          Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

• thank you for ur help I got my bear

Comment

• i never liked cs on facebook but i got the quest i can has bear. is that normal ?
                              Server : Erie Marsh
                              Rexthelord : lvl 32 Ranger
                              Ghostbuster: lvl 36 Knight
                              Guild : LuminouS

Comment

• Yes, it's normal. You need to have the quest before you go Like the page on Facebook.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X