Lvling Guide For Everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvling Guide For Everybody

Um Hello this guide is about lvling for all of you people who have spare time and want to lvl bad.
    Daily Hunts:There are 20 daily hunts its a event where you kill a certain amount Of monsters It gives a moderate amount of exp also gives honor. On your 5th and 10th Daily hunt you will have a chance at recieving a morph crystal.
    Day in Vidalias/Starglade tour:These are quests that give a lot of exp Let me start off on Starglade tour They are for lvl 30-39 Only you can get them at Natalie in Starglade.Day Of Vidalias: They are exactly like Starglade tours But for lvl 40-80 Only you can get these at Ronna the Adventurer in Starglade.
    Guild Quests:.One of my favorites these give a great amount of exp if you stack up the labors You can Get them by going to the Guild management officer in Starglade
    Blessed Bath: One of the most popular ways to get exp You can Go do blessed bath by going to the Mystical Priest in Starglade Its a event where it drains your hp but gives you exp by using holy water you can stay in the bath longer.
    Redemption:Lvl 40 and up only.In This Event You Have to kill bosslike monsters most people do it in teams you have To buy these quests from High Priest Epauch in Starglade You can only do three a day
    Training:a event where wave after wave of monsters spawn and attack you and your teamates it is vital to have a healer in this you enter the training grounds by talking to King Valcroy in Starglade.
    Crystal Ladder:Lvl 20 and up A event where you kill high powered monsters in lvls in gets harder as you go on this is a great way to make exp you can enter Crystal Ladder by talking to Ardhon The Guardian at the Tree of life
    Seed of life:.Lvl 50-59 1 per day Lvl 60-80 2 per day a great way to get exp around 1% per quest and you also make gold Well thats all Hope you guys enjoyed my first guide.
    Last edited by shadow1998; 05-30-2012, 09:06 PM. Reason: Suggestion by viewer
    IGN:Shadow98
    Lvl:101
    Plane:Eidolon
    Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
    Guild:SoulShadows
    Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Might I make a suggestion?

The pictures over power the text. It would be better to edit the images so that only the dialogue box shows to improve readability.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you for the advice.
      Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper

Comment

Great guide overall this is good for the new players of CS. So much info and lots of pics showing you where the NPCs are. Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!
        The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
        Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

Thank you Very Much.

Comment

why arent i in de photo -.-

Comment

There are so many leveling guides already. Why do people keep making more?
              â™”
              Vampire Prince
              • Server: Aurora Point
              • Character: Alexmancerx
              • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
              • Level: Eidolon 120
              • Guild: TheWanted
              • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Alex Just trying to make the best lvling guide some dont understand Certain guides and some can explain better then others.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                  There are so many leveling guides already. Why do people keep making more?
                  Because this one has pictures, and pictures are always fun?
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I agree with the Mod... It's hard to distinguish where a sentence starts or ends.

Comment

Mine has pictures
                      Server: Himeng Valley
                      IGN: Natural
                      Class: Ranger
                      Guild: Rawr
                      #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

Working...