My TIPs/NOTE about the new level cap lv.100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22025300 View Post
    LOL dude i tell u... when we reach to lvl 80 we will proceed to auto Rebirth! and when we are Scion.. we can now Reach the lvl 100.. DUH!!!
    You won't be "forced" to rebirth at Lv. 80
    Jus' sayin'
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Waste Time For Hunting Pc Gems especially B4 You Rebirth You Need Have Good Wings Good Soul Good Items

Comment

Ok guys i just wanna say if you mortals who are not yet rebirth better rebirth as soon as possible dont waste time
        on leveling up to 100 i say to you its not worth it its better to go to scion at first than leveling up to 100 its worth nothing promise
        so if u reached level 80 ( those who are not yet rebirthed ) just do the rebirth quest then there you go waste your time on grinding in there
        IGN :Dumbgenius
        Level :40's
        Class & Level :Shadow Rouge - 40
        Mount & Wings :Battle Bear - Dual Angel Wings
        Guild :Philippines
        Honor :Count
        " For me Rouge is the BEST "

Comment

its still their choice if they dont wanna rebirth. for example the event that is ongoing now "moving on up", they cant participate on this event if they rebirthed bcoz its somehow a long way up to 80 agn. and it happens to me im a lvl 48 scion just rebirthed 3 days before this event so i think ill miss that event >>>http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Moving-on-up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          IGN: (S1)Drakine
          Server: Aurora Point

Comment

Working...
          X