i curious how to avoiding a scaming please tell me
    IGN:Fearless
    Plane:Mortal (i gonna be scion later )
    Class:Fire and Ice Mage
    Level:53
    Nobility:Viscount
    Guild:GodAngel
    Server:Psychodelica

Never give out your account/password. GM and Moderators will never ask for your password information.
    Never do 'trust trades' where you give them the item first and they then give you the item afterwards.
    Never trust who people claim to be ingame. If they say they are a GM/Mod ask them to contact you on forums to confirm their identity, taking screen shots of the chat also helps and never hurts.
    Always check trade window before confirming, to make sure you are getting what you wanted.
    Always check who is talking to you in whisper by using the "View Character" option under their name. As there are imposters who try to scam others.

Those tips should get you started.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Practically So that you don't get scammed it's quite simple , For example this mahout fashion sale , view the person who claims to have xtals , then ask him to buy a certain item from item shop that can be traded , and ask him to show it to you , then start screening you're trade when you give him money to get you the fashion , and if he doesnt you post it , or you can try to threat him that the GMs will ban his IP and account for the scam

Comment

Working...
      X