GUide To get egg and Mount and some request for common issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUide To get egg and Mount and some request for common issues

Hello This is Guide to get pet to mastering pet and getting a good mount for new players
    CHAPTER 1 Pets Chapter 2 mounts

CHAPTER 1

1)Baby demon
    2)Baby angel
    3)Tekka

you can buy them from the shop for crystals
    if u have crystals you can get free crystals by doing thing.for futher information go to this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....f-Free-Crystal

I will tell u easy and cheap way which dont need crystals by u get
    2XBaby demon egg(10 % chances of hatching)
    2Xbaby angel egg(10 % chances of hatching)
    unlimited tekka egg(5% chances of hatching)
    but it takes time,
    First u have to join( or make a guild )lvl 1 or lvl 2 guild (lvl1 i prefer)
    Like mine (GodOfWar for beals chasm only.u can join it)

then do contribution by 1)battle gruond
    2)bless bath(30+)max 2 times 3)guild quest max depend on how many quest remains
    4)Get to know starglade(30-39)max 10 times
    5)daily hunt (30+) max 20
    6)guild recourece battle ground(i prefer dont do this it takes too much time about 1 hour for us low levels)

Now you are thinking how this helps ,
    ok then i clear things

i)you can get a tekka egg for 60 contribution at guild manger at starglade, (Note these are for 30+lvl if you are less than it then do guild quest)
    Daily just do-

1)Get to know starglade(it takes about 5-8 to complete all 10 and get 10 contibution)
    2)bless bath (gives u exp also guild contribution in 2 times =4)
    3)Guild quest (i prefer to do labor because it easy just aceept one it says to collect 5 you just collect 25 then complete it and accept it again by this if you do 5 guild quest you get 5 contribution)
    4)daily hunt u can do it it says to kill 35 monster(which one descibed in quest)u just go afk
    for some time and and all monster will be killed then claim reward-1 quest 1 contribue)
    5)batlle ground i post about this later

if u do thigs above then u get
    10 get to know starglade= 10 contribution
    2 bless bath = 4 contribution
    5 Guild quest(labor prefered) = 5 contribution
    1 daily hunt = 1 contribution

Total = 20 contribution daily u can get and lots of honor
    if u follow this u get a tekka egg in every 3 days(or two if you do battle ground and guild recource battle ground) or other rewards if u dont want tekka egg
    Note:- you need 60 contribution points for tekka and you can only claim it for once in a day

Now,
    Demon and angel egg

Note if you level is low to claim the reward just do main quest

When your guild turn into another lvl just claim the reward

guild lvl 2-4 -http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?25522-Activity-Guild-Rewards&highlight=Guild+Rewards
    guild lvl 5 or above http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=Guild+Rewards
    You get that by claiming reward or buy from people for gold(i prefer go for tekka)

PET MORPHING

(Note tekka egg cant morph)

So now we know about pet morphing ,
    baby angle and demon pets skill and aptiitute can be enchance by pet morphing (note when u morph it it reset to lvl1) for this you need morphing stone(for different types of pet quintity is different) if you have them then for morphing
    1)go to pets
    2)click on pet
    3)click on morphing
    4)click on ok
    (note pet morphing can be fail also i think)

if u succed u get a morphed pet,
    A Tip dont waste stone on catch able pet beacause u can catch a morphed pet directly for furthe in formation go on this----------------

Feeding of pet

as u know if you pet dies it loose 5 loyalty if your pet loyalty goes below 10(5) u cant use it,
    if u have to use it u have to incrise it loyalty by growth food (its available in shop for crystals and coupon both)

To use it,
    1)Go on pet
    2)then click on feed

lvling up pet

Nothing is here when you get exp by killing monster your pet also get some i prefer fight with moster with 5 lvl range of your(to get good exp for you)or pet (to get him good exp)
    To know your range monster go on this http://cs.r2games.com/game/monster

Pets Items

Blank i complete it later

So you have seen the tekka egg is i prefer u get it by leveling guild and contribution better u try for it

Chapter 2 Mount
    You get you mount
    1)at lvl 15 by the main quest The baby turtle which can be upgrade to black panther
    2)lvl 30 by main quest rappid racoon can combine with black panther to get mystical scorpion(using Moun upgrade token can be said mut we know about it later)
    3)lvl 45 battle stallion by main quest can combine with mystical scorpion

Types of mount -
    1)battle mount-which can join battle with you
    2)non battle mount-which can join a battle
    3)2 person mounts -which 2 people can sit and it can fight with you also
    4)time periods mount-which you can obtain by dragon hunt they are you mount for a period of time

To upgrade a mount you need mut and gmut for high lvl mounts

note nbtl=non battle btl=battle

Now how get this-
    First of all you get turtle (nbtl)u can upgrade it to black panther(nbtl) then at lvl 30 main quest u get rabbic raccon(nbtl).
    u can combine panther and raccon to form mystical scorpion(btl).then u get battle stallion(not conformed) at lvl45 main quest and u can combine it with scorpion to form bear mount this is as far as i know......
    i will up date this later

Feeding of mount
    To feed mount you need purified crystal u can do it by-
    1)go to mount and select it
    2)click on feed

.........................................if you have any ides which can be added into this plz leave a comment

Note only for new people i know that all old people know about it im just awareing about how easy is to getting tekka egg
    Follow my suggestion if you like it http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....094#post197094
    Last edited by owais786; 07-21-2012, 11:07 AM.
    Player name-KnightOwais
    server -belas chasm
    Lvl-38 now be 40+after sometime
    Guild-GodOfWar (if u want to join send inv)

My guide to get good pet and mount-
    forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?26461-GUide-To-get-egg-and-Mount-and-some-request-for-common-issues#post197098

my suggestion-

leave comment on it if you like it

Huh what are you actually trying to say? And your post got nothing to do with the guide. Its not a guide also.
    My Bug Fixer :
    My Reference Buddie :
    :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
    ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

great job was very helpful but how many con tribution pts?

Comment

For Teeka Egg it's 60 Contribution Points, 1 Attempt per day.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

You should remove your suggestions from the guide and post them in their own thread in the Suggestions section of the forum. They'll never get seen here.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            You should remove your suggestions from the guide and post them in their own thread in the Suggestions section of the forum. They'll never get seen here.
            Then i edit it sry for trouble
            Player name-KnightOwais
            server -belas chasm

forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?26461-GUide-To-get-egg-and-Mount-and-some-request-for-common-issues#post197098

my suggestion-

Comment

Originally posted by Markiv11 View Post
              Huh what are you actually trying to say? And your post got nothing to do with the guide. Its not a guide also.
              Just making people aware that they can get a tekka egg in evry 3 or 2 days

they dont have to spent gold after tekka
              Player name-KnightOwais
              server -belas chasm

my suggestion-

Comment

This is a guide ? wow you haven't added anything useful , there are other ways to get contrib points and i for one i can get up to 80 contrib points per day

Comment

Originally posted by omegachris View Post
                  This is a guide ? wow you haven't added anything useful , there are other ways to get contrib points and i for one i can get up to 80 contrib points per day
                  Dude as you can see its for low level players like me lvl 30 -35 just entered
                  just want to make aware of this

high lvl activites also help but not for us im on lvl 38 .......
                  i can make 30 contribute per day i cant do more than it
                  Last edited by owais786; 07-21-2012, 11:11 AM.
                  Player name-KnightOwais
                  server -belas chasm

my suggestion-

Comment

Working...
                  X