Re: Mount Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mount Bug

Hey guys. This is Fiend from Shrine of Kithar Server, i clicked x2 for Titan but got 0 stars. How is this even possible? Can i get a reply about this please. Ill wait for your reply guys. Thank you ;(
    Attached Files
    Server: Shrine of Kithar
    IGN: Fiend
    Priest Level 120 Eidolon <3 Guild Name: HAVEN Rank: Emperor~
    Weakest Healer Nyahahaha.
    [WHYSOSERIOUS?]

Don’t expect to get anything back, don’t expect recognition for your efforts, don’t expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. Act because you need to act.

hi! its about your luck. GT is 3-9 stars? thats what i know.

Comment

Even getting lucky stars requires luck. Sometimes you won't get any stars, sometimes you'll get a tiny sliver of a star, and sometimes you get lucky and get a whole star.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i have had 0 movement on mounts upgrades and i have 4 chars- one hellwing- one gryphone on two titan gorillas

Comment

Okay challenge accepted HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA sorry guys.
          Server: Shrine of Kithar
          IGN: Fiend
          Priest Level 120 Eidolon <3 Guild Name: HAVEN Rank: Emperor~
          Weakest Healer Nyahahaha.
          [WHYSOSERIOUS?]

Don’t expect to get anything back, don’t expect recognition for your efforts, don’t expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. Act because you need to act.

Comment

Working...
          X