Stealthing in Hellstorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealthing in Hellstorm

I'm sick of rogues stealthing in hellstorm. I was in hellstorm and was about to get 1st place until a rogue who was stealth came out of no where and killed me. They should disable stealth inside Hellstorm even if they used it outside and then entered. They can just wait til the last minute and enter and have about a 50 second cloak? Its not fair that rogues can enter stealthed! They can just wait for the person who's the survivor and take him out.

Stealthing Rogues Can Trap using skills of the ranger . So they can see it too
    IGN : s0uLDance
    Class/Char. Description : Fire Mage
    Server : S55 Heavenly Isle
    Guild : HeavensElite

No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.

Comment

Its an ability of the Rogue class. You can't complain about it.

Server: [S60]Exigent Bluff
      IGN: Lust
      Class: Shadow Rogue
      Level: 90 Scion
      Honor: Grand Duke
      Pets: Super Demon Teeka
      Weapon: [Perfect]Auguric Dagger IV +9
      Sperion:Sky Attack Sperion

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new".
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

50 sec of stealth I wish lol

Comment

sorry they disable the skill -.- its ******* unfair 2 the rogues , you cant use the actual skill but the one which which makes you invisible 4 like ten secs its god damn unfair 2 rogues not being able 2 use our skills so dont complain

Comment

They didn't allow stealth in Hellstorm in the first place though, but there still stealthing

Comment

its unfair, i dont see them taking any other skill away from any other class =\ its god damn unfair

Comment

they took away an entire tree basically from the rogue class and still think its fair it isnt , so please dont complain about it =\

Comment

Take away a Knight's ability to debuff in Hellstorm and Priest's Ability to heal and then take away a Rogue's stealth. Now isn't that fair?

Comment

healing = doesnt take away any attack ablities , knight buff = doesnt take away attack abilites , rogue cloak = take away attacks , i see umm that is like totally fair, oh wait rangers can heal 2 , and mages have buffs 2, i see this is fair totally...

Comment

the skill your referring 2 is shadow strike not slayers cloak, priest can still get healed by their passive and knights have enough hp and defence -.-

Comment

nahh rogues r annoying at hellstorm..
                        I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
                        EIDOLON
                        LVL: 134
                        CLASS: KNIGHT
                        MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
                        SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
                        PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

rogues are annoying anywhere but i hate how people complain about them all the time other classes are just as annoying =\ also im a rogue and my build is based on my cloak and having it once every 60 ish secs it annoying 2 be honest.... and only 4 ten secs

Comment

Even so, i would of won Hellstorm but a rogue was stealth waiting for me and then i died cause of a sneak attack? Is that fair? No It is wrong being able to wait for the final survivor and kill him/her.

Comment

is it fair yes, it still our skill, taking away all of the rogues attacking skills would be unfair, priest still probably have their passive correct? they still get healed if so , if they take away another of the rogues attacking skill it would be majorly unfair 2 them , leaving them with leaving them with 4ish attack skills while other classes have more , please stop crying cos you lost =\

Comment

Working...
                              X