AFk mode Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFk mode Bug

I was Grinding two nights ago, I set myself in Afk mode and had like 3 days of afk time to use, I then used a 3x exp token and left my PC on all night while I slept. I was in the Altar of Sacrifrice fighting lavaguards and such.
    When I woke up in the morning 6 hours later my character was just standing there not in battle but once I clicked the mouse afk attacking started again. It was a Huge waste of my Afk time and I just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else. Ive used AFK mode to grind 100 times but it didnt mess up until Altar of sacrifice Map.

Another thing that I wanna see if others have noticed is when an error comes up saying target cannot be reached..... Which is retarded when the Firebird or whatever is right there next to u.

I just want a nice clean bug free game.

besides this I love the game

I'm not sure if it's a bug . Maybe you didn't have Enought AFK cards .

Game :Wartune
    IGN: Palpablesage
    Class: Mage
    Level: 19
    Game: Wartune
    IGN: MrNemesis
    Level:18+

Comment

I know what he is talking about... and yes i have had the "target cannot be reached" message probably about 10 different times it is truly frustrating and a waste of exp cards and afk cards

Comment

It happens in the bloodfang village - altar of sacrifice area... the mobs get stuck and then afk mode will focus on the mob that gets stuck then you have to go somewhere else or change instances

Comment

why would you akf in bloodfang village ?

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

Might be a bugged mob, a bugged mob is a mob where its "stuck" and you can't attack it while it says "Target Cannot Be Reached". Try to use different instances to avoid these mobs.
            Crystal Saga
            Server: Whisperwind Beach
            IGN: hei
            Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
            Guild: Nightmare
            Honor: Emperor

Wartune
            Server: Tauren Camp
            IGN: Izaya
            Lvl: 45+ Archer
            Guild: Mayhem
            Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ighlight=stuck

Here.
              It'll be fixed soon.
              Happens to me all the time.
              Ign: (S44)Euthanize
              Guild: (J1)Philippines
              Level: 150 Eidolon
              Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
              I'm annoying.
              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

maybe the mob you are AFKing on is unchecked in your afk window

Comment

Originally posted by nikoloy View Post
                  maybe the mob you are AFKing on is unchecked in your afk window
                  what he is saying is that he is on afk but he's char is not attacking (stuck) due to target cannot be reached error..it happens to me all the time..what i do is i go to a clear map where this thing doesnt happen..usually happens to me at shrine of kithara (soul catcher), molten highlands (fire bird).

Comment

Sometimes, and it is rare, your character gets stuck on a spot for no apparent reason. Moving your character usually resolves the issue, but the spot itself should still be reported in the Stuck during AFK thread.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X