• Show
Clear All

• Heroic wings

Can i ask how many HW to reach Ultimate Demigod Wings? Pls answer thanks

∞ because you would need more then just hw 2 get demon lord wings ^^

Comment

O_o huh ? .........

Comment

depends on what current wings you at. if you are at ultimate fire wings VII, you need an average of 15 stacks of heroic wings to get to Ultimate Demigod wings VIII this is based on my own toon tho. I used almost 15 stacks to maxed it.

Comment

Its hard to get That 122912

I have now Extreme Demi I . i used 1.1K Hw to Demi I to Extreme I . Soo . i need more atleast 5k HW -_- To Ulti VIII

Comment

Haha Yah Supeeeeeeeeeeer Very Hard Now . If u are in The DEMIGOD WINGS side . So very hard to ups . Making 10 stars for every upgrade -____-
            IGN : s0uLDance
            Class/Char. Description : Fire Mage
            Server : S55 Heavenly Isle
            Guild : HeavensElite

No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.

Comment

dependss i got ultimate demigod for 2-3k HW from ultimate fire wing >.< ..now i have a angel lord wing .. i think it waste 5-7k hw .. and waste 150 EW ( lucky in Angel)
              IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
              Server : Lycanmarsh
              I ♥Crystal Saga
              Life is an Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by fLicc06 View Post
                Haha Yah Supeeeeeeeeeeer Very Hard Now . If u are in The DEMIGOD WINGS side . So very hard to ups . Making 10 stars for every upgrade -____-
                yeah i agree with u -_- .. its soo hard to get demigod wing even ultimate -_- .. but now i am happy coz i have a angel lord wing
                IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                Server : Lycanmarsh
                I ♥Crystal Saga
                Life is an Adventure

Comment

wow so hard xD i was just trying to commpute if i have 700 HW and im at Ultimate glowing wings imma noob >,< xD

Comment

Working...
                  X