Leave a comment:

• -farich-
    replied
    I LIKE IT and ME FROM INDONESIA

I like it:d

Leave a comment:

• Leotex
    replied
    They are forge-able via Item Synthesis, with an Epic Orange level item and Enchanted Skill Dusts (Available via Black Dragon Coin Spin). Seeing as how both BDCs and ESDs are pretty darned rare, this would basically mean spending real money in the Item Shop. Luckily, the lesser end Pet Equipment can be farmed off Dungeon Bosses and then enchanted.

Leave a comment:

• -farich-
    replied
    I LIKE IT and ME FROM INDONESIA

Originally posted by r2cs_robert View Post
    beef up your pet by equipping it with a weapon, armor and other useful equipment! Not only will your character be armed to his/her teeth, but so will your pet! There are currently four pieces of equipment pets may equip. These include weapon, armor, ring and vitalon. Pet equipment is currently categorized by four different level ranges, including level 30, 60, 80 and 100. Lastly, pet equipment is categorized in four different types (each with a random quality): Blue, yellow, purple, and orange. Upon looting a purple type equipment, you may synthesize it, upgrading it to orange quality.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21168[/ATTACH]
    pet equipment can be enchanted just like ordinary equipment, and can be socketed with certain gems. The following pet armor can use the following gems:
    • pet weapon - ruby and topaz
    • pet armor - jade
    • pet ring - ruby, topaz and jade
    • pet vitalon - ruby and topaz

apply four available pet heavenly crystals to enchant your pet equipment. For further details on these pet heavenly crystals, read their descriptions below:
    • inferior pet heavenly crystal - drops in all dungeons.
    • minor pet heavenly crystal - purchasable in the item shop for 35 crystal.
    • moderate pet heavenly crystal - purchasable in the item shop for 65 crystal.
    • major pet heavenly crystal - purchasable in the item shop for 105 crystal.

inferior pet heavenly crystals will offer the lowest success rate, while the major pet heavenly crystal will offer the highest. All pet heavenly crystals may be applied for all levels of pet equipment. What are you waiting for? Various pet equipment can be found in all dungeons (and all modes)! Once you have snatched a piece of pet equipment, simply summon your pet and double click the piece of equipment.
    i like it pet weapon

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    Originally posted by Visayas View Post
    make a costumes for pets too .
    that will be so much fun

that would be EPIC XD would so love it if the pet changed like we change when we use our equipment

Leave a comment:

• Mactavish
    replied
    one thing i still dont get it how can your forge the weapons?

Leave a comment:

• Visayas
    replied
    make a costumes for pets too .
    that will be so much fun

Leave a comment:

• kylina
    replied
    An issue I've noticed, aside from trouble unequipping them, is that sometimes you can't see the grade of equipment (like outstanding good etc) or enchantment level. When this happens, you can't enchant it. It says 100% success rate, but doesn't let you actually enchant. Relogging fixes this, but it's annoying. Here's a screen cap of what it looks like in the enchantment window when this happens.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pet equip bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	1659687

The earthen penetrator is outstanding and +6, but when the bug happens, you'd never be able to tell.

Leave a comment:

• lisaan
    replied
    does the clothes change of the pet

Leave a comment:

• lisaan
    replied
    to get better status i think

Leave a comment:

• jaymonzkie
    replied
    u can socket a shining gems to it?????whats the use for socketing??

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by gs20805 View Post
    ok two questions how does the damage reduction works on pet eqps and how do u unequip the item to enchance it after equiping,drag out wont work nor double clicking.
    Damage reduction reduces the damage the pet receives. Make sure you are off your mount when trying to unequip the pet items.

Leave a comment:

• gs20805
    replied
    ok two questions how does the damage reduction works on pet eqps and how do u unequip the item to enchance it after equiping,drag out wont work nor double clicking.

Leave a comment:

• Fairyazuri
    replied
    Love this!

Leave a comment:

• jolano
    replied
    Not to be a nit-picker or anything but why are the Item levels of the pet equipment in the thousands? o.0

Leave a comment:

Working...
X