Bound orbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound orbs

I don't get the point of having health and mana orbs bound. Right now as it sits I have 9.9m health reserves and 991991 mana reserves along with 175 health orbs and now after today, 68 mana orbs, which I will never ever use. I would like to give some away, but I cannot because someone had a dim light in their head (which they probably thought was a bright idea) turn on and decided to bound them. It's a total waste to have them bound.

I would like it if i could unbind my orbs too and give them to people who actually need them.

The only good thing that comes from me having so many orbs is that I don't carry any potions in my inventory (unless I accidentally pick them up) anymore, so it's more space for loot. I just let my orb do the potion work - specifically my mana orb as I can heal my hp myself being a healer and all.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I'm a knight and I solo dungeons. I can do all 5 on normal or hard and not even go through 1 health orb. I would LOVE to give my health orbs away, but sadly I cannot because of the smrt person who decided to make them bound (and yes, I spelled smrt like that on purpose, since whomever made them bound thinks like homer simpson).

Comment

I ant to give orbs to my friends sadly they are bound im a priest an actually i barely use them because i have a heal
        (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
        "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Working...
        X