No merge ? @_@

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No merge ? @_@

Just want to ask , is there a merge this week ? or none ? cause we are really waiting lol :3 That's all thanks )
    Name: Scarlet
    Server: Killer's Den
    Class: Hybrid Anti-Mage Ranger
    Plane: Scion
    Pet(s): Demon King , Fire Lord , Teeka , Super Demon
    Guild: Untouchables

If you have a problem , file a ticket here

My Server (exenden realm) needs one badly not many players there left , and also some dumb Scion thinks he's the real deal since he's the strongest in the server and keeps KoS'ing people for no reason , which drove them to leave , And for your info this guy is the real definition of a no-life , but anyways xD im just asking for a merge so that server will be more fun , even though the people whom we might merge with are OP , it'll add some new flavor :>

Comment

Dude , server merge is REALLY bad .. . It has more lag and other stuff .. more guilds so less chances of getting it . and worse part is , sengolia ends faster so less silver`s to get .

Game :Wartune
      IGN: Palpablesage
      Class: Mage
      Level: 19
      Game: Wartune
      IGN: MrNemesis
      Level:18+

Comment

yeah i wish the servers would unmerge, im in sukemo bluff, and sengolia, and avernal is unfair, a lot of scions
        IGN (s35)DarkFlare
        guild (s35) TheSpartans
        Rank Commodore
        Server Sukemo Bluff (s35)
        Lvl 105 eidolon
        Hybrid Knight

"All hearts begin in Darkness, and also End"

Comment

server merge is bad for other new players bcz there r many scions and they got all stuffs in avernal arena and in sengolia we died bcz of scions

Comment

If you're a new player, you really should go to a new server. Just saying.
            Self-taught artist, right here. :P

I trusted you, you broke me down, and you screwed me over. Don't try to deny it, you cannot hide it. I will ignite it when I get to watch you burn, burn, burn.

Comment

Working...
            X