Plz help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help

I need a few screenshots of a level 40 mage with a good build. Show ice and Fire plz. Want quite a few as i will use sands of time.

lvl 1-60 ice mage rulez but 65-100 fire mage hurt so bad lol aoe goes to 50k-90k if u have good set and soul progress

Comment

cud u plz tell me wich skills i shud use. please specify with level or screenshot.
      example
      balrogs hell lv2 excetra

Comment

please refer to our main forum..please use search...we've got a tons of these threads..it really depends on ur decion..there is no good and bad built...
        "Search, Observe, Read and Understand first!!" (SORU) :rolleyes:

Comment

there is no perfect build but there are bad builds...if ur a warrior and u put all int,u dont need int...
          I HATE FROGS THEY ARE SLIMY AND UGLY! EEK

Comment

I own a level 70 ice mage and so far it was great at vsing boss and kiting like my archer(but its scion).
            yeah,fire mage become a lot better when hit high level but ice mage deadly blizz is a lot better and fun in my opinions because of the slowdown it could be deadly in seng or pvp...since player could possibly easily escape the balrog hell unless the player is an idiot and stand there and die. xD

What heartsmash said is correct,had your own personal build and become unique to others.
            I'm boring. X_X"

Comment

HUh?? I didnt say that O.O
              I HATE FROGS THEY ARE SLIMY AND UGLY! EEK

Comment

Just an example. >.<"..lol
                I'm boring. X_X"

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....age-for-Lvl-50 try this
                  IGN: xSpade
                  Server: zensho Island
                  Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Working...
                  X