This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop

Hey, I've got a few questions about the individual shops/trading.

1) How do you set the quantity of items you want to sell? If you have more than one of the same thing do you get prompted to choose quantity? How do you sell some and not all of the quantity of one item?
    2) Is it, while your shop is open, that you cannot play or do anything else other than sitting and staring at the screen until someone buys?
    3) How can you add more items without having to close the shop every time?
    4) Do you get notified of a sale?
    5) How valuable items are from lowest to highest?

1 it asks u
    2 u cant do anythin
    3 u cant
    4 no
    5 ask ppl from server

Comment

Shop.
      Open your Inventory by pressing "B". Then open the Shop Interface near the bottom of your Inventory there is a button called "My Shop".

1. When you drag and drop the item you want to sell into your shop interface it will come up with a popup asking the quantity you wish to sell. Put in the quantity you wish to sell of the item and click "Confirm".

Then another pop up will come up asking for how much you wish to sell the item for. After choosing the price, press "Confirm" once again. Now your item is in your shop and ready to be sold when you Open Shop.

2. Yes it's true, if you have your shop open you are unable to do anything else until you close your shop.

3. You're unable to do that. Each time you wish to add more items up to sell you need to close your shop first. Any items that you placed in your shop earlier and haven't been sold will stay there until either; someone buys it, you remove it from the shop or if your page refreshes.

4. Yes a system notification appears in the lower right hand corner of your screen stating how much Gold you received. However it won't tell you the item that was sold.

5. That varies depending from server to server. Usually Pack Expanders > Morph Crystals/Firelord Eggs > Heroic Wings > Mount Upgrade Token.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I might add that system also doesn't tell you who bought what. You'd have to be a creeper and stare at the screen the whole time. :3 Also, you can't do anything like attack things or quest, but you can obviously still chat (which you probably already knew). So you can promote your wares. ^^
        Self-taught artist, right here. :P

I trusted you, you broke me down, and you screwed me over. Don't try to deny it, you cannot hide it. I will ignite it when I get to watch you burn, burn, burn.

Comment

i'd like to ask,,,
          how can when i'm opening a shop i was sitting while the other can stand / riding a mount

Comment

u cnt...if u open A SHOP and vend u cannot WALK..bec u are VENDING..y not try it so that u'll understand..WHat a QUESTION!€!!

Comment

what i mean is how we can open a shop while standing or looks like riding a mount,,not just sitting,,cuz some player do looks like riding when i just sit,,,
              try to look my question above,,,,,,

Comment

Well,those guy that you describe are everywhere.idk how they do it but it prolly a glitch.
                I'm boring. X_X"

Comment

Originally posted by ArchOfDark View Post
                  i'd like to ask,,,
                  how can when i'm opening a shop i was sitting while the other can stand / riding a mount
                  Nay, it's only on your character's screen that you see your character sitting.
                  But if you happen to be on a mount and you opened your shop, other people will see you on mount while your shop is open.

Useless
                  ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                  Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

i see,,,
                    ty Vic ,,i though there's a glicth there

Comment

//Closing Thread
                      Questions answered.
                      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                      -Kind Regards V
                      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
                      X