Vaults

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaults

I've been wondering what people think about having a vault where a married couple can access anytime. I'll try explain. Basically, a vault that the couple share.

Well, Basically its like account sharing from what you are implying here i dont think this would be a really good idea if they can share even the bound items in the vault :/
    (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
    "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Well it kinda seems like a good idea o.o

Comment

This can be a good thing and bad thing let me explain my thoughts on this. A vault in which you and your spouse can use that is a great idea as some times the spouse can be weaker or stronger then the other, they could use the marriage vault as a way to help their spouse out. however the bad thing about this is if their is a pilot for your spouse and they like something in the vault they could take it. Now somethings r2 could do to prevent things from disappearing, make it where bound items can not be placed their, Gem coupons can not be placed their, as well as any bound item be it armor and wep can not be placed their. this will prevent things both have worked hard on from disappearing they can also make it where pets are not allowed to be placed in the married vault as this will cause a problem.

If they could do that, then id seen no reason to have another vault for you and your spouse as a matter in fact id love to have this cause my vault is always full of things I dont need and my spouse could use them more then me! Now as with any idea their are flaws with them.
        Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
        Server: Glacial Planes.
        Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
        !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Originally posted by bla2400 View Post
          This can be a good thing and bad thing let me explain my thoughts on this. A vault in which you and your spouse can use that is a great idea as some times the spouse can be weaker or stronger then the other, they could use the marriage vault as a way to help their spouse out. however the bad thing about this is if their is a pilot for your spouse and they like something in the vault they could take it. Now somethings r2 could do to prevent things from disappearing, make it where bound items can not be placed their, Gem coupons can not be placed their, as well as any bound item be it armor and wep can not be placed their. this will prevent things both have worked hard on from disappearing they can also make it where pets are not allowed to be placed in the married vault as this will cause a problem.

If they could do that, then id seen no reason to have another vault for you and your spouse as a matter in fact id love to have this cause my vault is always full of things I dont need and my spouse could use them more then me! Now as with any idea their are flaws with them.
          What about other hard worked items like gmuts,hw,ew and mc????? Those are in need of hard work and very rare so only a few ppl will be able to get it,therefore
          the pilot may also steal them which aren't bound.So this idea is a bad idea and from your thoughts i can say why don't you and ur spouse trade the itmes one wants and the other doesnt???
          1 WORD
          SWAG

Comment

Working...
          X