question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

if i buy sex change capsule and file a ticket to change my female costumes to male do i need a screenshot of sex change capsule to change the costume's gender?
    Last edited by visualkei2; 03-18-2013, 06:17 PM.

I'm not sure if they will change your costumes for you, but your best chance would be taking screenshots of the capsule in your inventory AND the female costume to prove that you have it.

Comment

No if you change your gender via the capsule the costumes will remain the same you will need to buy a new set of costumes
      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
        No if you change your gender via the capsule the costumes will remain the same you will need to buy a new set of costumes
        she means if she uses the capsule to get her costumes F to M by showing them a screenshot in the ticket.

Comment

costumes cant be changed by filing tickets.....SS or not she needs to buy new ones V_V
          (S57)Windscar

Comment

Originally posted by QueenOfTacos View Post
            she means if she uses the capsule to get her costumes F to M by showing them a screenshot in the ticket.
            Nope still wont work costumes will stay as it is bought cant be changed by filing a ticket or any other way
            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Working...
            X