Sengolia Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengolia Battlegrounds

Why Dont you seperate Seng correctly, Why should mortal plane face people lv 80 scion plane in seng?
    That makes it to the point where the game is not balanced to make an equal battlefield.

Make 2 more Seng instances!
    30-80 (mortal), 30-80 (scion), L1 & L2 for both of each. that would balance out the game drastically and would easily solve all lag issues in
    the game at 1 time.

And you cant say that its impossible to code something like this because thats plain **.
    Yes!! Its unfair being Mortal fighting Scions or Eidolons!
    74.29%
    No.....
    25.71%
    Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
    Character's name: Bishop
    Class: Priest
    Level: Eidolon 50+
    Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
    Soul Completion: 588
    Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
    Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
    Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
    Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
    Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

a g r e e
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Not really good but i would recommend the 30-79 80-120 seng both with 2 instances for all planes so that all players will get an opportunity to play
      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

make it same like avernal..simple but with L1 and L2

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiecool View Post
          make it same like avernal..simple but with L1 and L2
          exactly what i am saying they just need to filter out the level but not the planes
          (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

Comment

not really good but i would recommend the 30-79-80-120 seng both with 2 instances for all planes so that all player will get an oppurtunity for get

Comment

I totally agree with this! Coz mortals die in one single hit landed to them by Scion or Eidolon DX

Comment

You think only mortals have problem killing in year old servers there are lots of eidolons which some scions some newly rebirthed can do to kill Lvl 120 eidolons me myself is in need of silver badges but i cant seem to get any because eidolons take all the action
                (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

Comment

alice24 is right cause mortals do die with one single hit by scion or eidolon

Comment

then improve ur chars there alot of mortals n scions that can have better gears n stats than that of an eido, depends on skills used in a fight too, just improve ur char to keep up not hard!

Comment

What I was told from R2 is the reason why they don't separate seng is because what it does is it forces the lower level players to spend their money to compete with them. So they like you dying over and over and over to the people who are 200 levels higher than you so you get mad and spend your irl cash on the game.

Comment

It means you've been overthinking this issue for way too long and give them too much credit for thinking of something that complex. More-so seems like they're too lazy to bother with updating sengolia, at all.
                        Crystal Saga:
                        IGN: speeds
                        Server: Windshear Peaks
                        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                        IGN: Speeds16
                        Server: Temple of Ibalize
                        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

its nice if it is like avernal realm

Comment

R2 doesn't want to fix sengolia at all because it's a "if you want to compete, you have to donate" thing. That's what I was told before they deleted my ticket when I submitted the suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by ViP_HealHost View Post
                              Why Dont you seperate Seng correctly, Why should mortal plane face people lv 80 scion plane in seng?
                              That makes it to the point where the game is not balanced to make an equal battlefield.

Make 2 more Seng instances!
                              30-80 (mortal), 30-80 (scion), L1 & L2 for both of each. that would balance out the game drastically and would easily solve all lag issues in
                              the game at 1 time.

And you cant say that its impossible to code something like this because thats plain **.
                              thats what i wanted. but R2 are DEF thats good idea. differentiate Mortal than scion and elidion they fight within themself.. dont mix mortal with scion and so on.. Please

Comment

Working...
                              X