Heart of Eden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart of Eden

Just want to ask if there is a chance in failing when i make or synthesize a Heart of Eden because i don't loose my golds in synthesizing

yeah i wanna know the samething too
    :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Look at the synthesize thing. when you do, you will see there's only a 80% chance of success (meaning 20% chance to fail)

Comment

lol if your unlucky enough..you may not get it in one try..

Comment

I just wanna ask what Shards is needed to synthesize heart of Eden..... and how many....how much each shard actually cost?

Comment

you need 24 phatom shards..prices of each shard depends on the server..and you need 50 gold to synth the HoE

Comment

24 epic phantom shards and 50 gold to synth,,,,
              sometimes some player lucky enough to synth at 1st attempt,, but my friend said he lost 4 D to make one,,which is tell it can also fail

Comment

Originally posted by kvpawsome View Post
                I just wanna ask what Shards is needed to synthesize heart of Eden..... and how many....how much each shard actually cost?
                check the item synthesizing icon...it will tell u how much it will cost u..u can see this in your inventory box..u need 50gold for this.
                "Search, Observe, Read and Understand first!!" (SORU) :rolleyes:

Comment

i tried 10 times and they failed 5d that is so much to me GM make this fair we want Heart Of Eden too the other people get with 1 or 2 tries
                  Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

@lisan lol ur very unlucky .. i got HOE just 2nd try )
                    IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                    Server : Lycanmarsh
                    I ♥Crystal Saga
                    Life is an Adventure

Comment

yup i am at Heart Of Eden But i got Baby demon and Angel and Teeka

Comment

Originally posted by MarselInside View Post
                        @lisan lol ur very unlucky .. i got HOE just 2nd try )
                        my user name is lisaan not lisan y does every one not know my username

Comment

Working...
                        X