Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A Guide on Revenant's Vault and things you don't know about Vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Guide on Revenant's Vault and things you don't know about Vault

So, this is my first ever guide I made, but here's a shot at it. This post contains tips for starters and anticipation warnings, so if you understand all about Vault, no need to look at this post.

First of all, before anything, I would like to remind that this Dungeon requires level 30+. I would reccommend a slightly higher level unless you have a good team with you, and you're doing Normal.

If you're going to do hard, I'd reccomend using a Health and Mana Orb, with 10K HP and you should have about 300 DEF on both Physical and magical.

Now, the hardest level in Revenant's Vault is Nightmare. I'd bring a good healer with me, if you're a Rogue/Mage. Don't forget the buffs that a Priest can give too, they're really helpful.

--Anticipation Warnings--

I had been looking at the bosses for a while and I had noticed that:

All of these bosses have (a) special skill(s), and to trigger it, you must attack it until:
    Boss reaches 100% HP (the start of the battle)
    Boss reaches 75% HP
    Boss reaches 50% HP
    Boss reaches 25% HP
    Boss reaches 10% HP

EDIT: This does not apply to Vega. Vega uses his special attacks every 10% HP decrease.

This is not been proven, but I had been seeing this happen everytime I do Vault Nightmare.

Now, the(se) "special skill(s)" that these bosses have is:

Bonecrusher: Has a strong stun that lasts 4 seconds.

Neratul: Has a AoE attack that knocks back players

Vega The Mad: Has an AoE Stun that lasts 3 seconds. (So yes, Vega is technically both Neratul and BoneCrusher combined.)

Tips

People say Rogues aren't good at soloing Dungeons, but that is false yet correct. If you are a Shadow Rogue with high DEF, HP and you have the skill Shadow Strike Level 5 you can solo Vault. But, here is how the whole trick works- whenever you think you're going to die, use Shadow Strike and rest up, but not too far from the monster or it will heal. To know if you went too far, the HP and Mana with Profile photo of the monster will disappear. Click image for larger version

Name:	Monster.png
Views:	1
Size:	268.9 KB
ID:	1732006

For now, this is my guide. I'll be adding more soon! Comments, or anything that needs corrections, please post below.
    Last edited by Katori; 07-27-2012, 05:52 PM.
    Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
    Username: Katori
    Server: S54
    Username: SlainAgain
    Server: S64
    First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
    Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

dude , Nice FireLord xD

Game :Wartune
    IGN: Palpablesage
    Class: Mage
    Level: 19
    Game: Wartune
    IGN: MrNemesis
    Level:18+

Comment

Contents please? Its kinda hard ready it to be honest. But overall, it should help
      ~ Love Candy
      Mage Level 40+
      (No direct level due to change every few days)
      Server: [S3] Frozen Plains
      Name is candyangelz00 in Eternal Saga.
      Accepts friend, party, trade requests etc.

If you have any questions, just message me <3

Something wrong?
      ~ Make sure you provide all the evidence that you can by:
      ...file a ticket
      ...providing images and screenshots
      ...when this happened, how this happened
      ...your clues and what-nots

Comment

Originally posted by C4P0T3 View Post
        dude , Nice FireLord xD
        LOL thanks? xD

And CandyAngelz00, I've had trouble trying to make evidence, but I don't know how the make a video, nor have the program.
        Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
        Username: Katori
        Server: S54
        Server: S64
        First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
        Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
          LOL thanks? xD

And CandyAngelz00, I've had trouble trying to make evidence, but I don't know how the make a video, nor have the program.
          Go advanced, which is already made for you with many options such as Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font, Size, etc.
          You should know if you make posts with HTML.. and such
          ~ Love Candy
          Mage Level 40+
          (No direct level due to change every few days)
          Server: [S3] Frozen Plains
          Name is candyangelz00 in Eternal Saga.
          Accepts friend, party, trade requests etc.

If you have any questions, just message me <3

Something wrong?
          ~ Make sure you provide all the evidence that you can by:
          ...file a ticket
          ...providing images and screenshots
          ...when this happened, how this happened
          ...your clues and what-nots

Comment

thx dude now I can solo vault

Comment

HOW ABOUT FOR GUILD RESOURCE!!! how to enter guild resource??
              i can't found where the guild resource competition (guild quest) ??

Comment

hey bro can i ask something about rogue
                wat is the best rouge for dungeon shadow or combat?

Comment

Would you please a Dear and tell me WHY Sutton will only say "I used to have the voice of an angel, but when life was calling for hope and freedom I became quiet....."
                  Character level is 31, another 40, both in a party and this is all Sutton will tell me, won't give option to enter dungeon.

I have asked in chat several times and only get sarcastic replies or none at all. Please help! Thank you!
                  Dilly & Dally Are Strange Bedfellows

Comment

Originally posted by jeliarra View Post
                    Would you please a Dear and tell me WHY Sutton will only say "I used to have the voice of an angel, but when life was calling for hope and freedom I became quiet....."
                    Character level is 31, another 40, both in a party and this is all Sutton will tell me, won't give option to enter dungeon.

I have asked in chat several times and only get sarcastic replies or none at all. Please help! Thank you!
                    Are you a Crystal Saga 2 player? If so, this dungeon does not exist there.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Are you a Crystal Saga 2 player? If so, this dungeon does not exist there.
                      Yes, I have been a player of Crystal Saga 2 for 5 days, excuse me for not understanding and needing a tad of help.
                      Next sarcastic question hmmm?
                      Dilly & Dally Are Strange Bedfellows

Comment

Originally posted by jeliarra View Post
                        Yes, I have been a player of Crystal Saga 2 for 5 days, excuse me for not understanding and needing a tad of help.
                        Next sarcastic question hmmm?
                        My question asking if you were a Crystal Saga 2 player was not sarcastic. This thread is not in the Crystal Saga 2 forum, so the question was based on the assumption that perhaps you were in the wrong game's forum. Be sure to look at the header on the forum to be sure you are in the right place, as Crystal Saga and Crystal Saga II do have a few differences.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X