Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloing NM Vault Priest Build

Hi, I'm Dylan from Zensho Island.

I'm heading to be lvl 50, and receiving the sands of time.
    So I'll be resetting my skill points.

What build is best for a priest to solo nm dungeons?

I want to be a great healer, but also want to give some damage.
    • Server: Emerald Ridge
    • Character: Dylan
    • Class: Elementalist
    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
    • Guild: Reborn

Make an advance search and get hybrid.
    Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by killerskiller View Post
      Make an advance search and get hybrid.
      Every guide I search for, people are complaining about how wrong the guide is. =.=

Comment

Just chose one no one is the best in the game someone or the other can kill him or her.
        Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

I've been told that at LV 50, a priest should sweep through NM Vault with ease. Imagine my surprise when I can't sweep through with ease. My suggestion is to make sure that you don't try and bite off more than your character can chew because it can get so irritating and so very frustrating when your charrie doesn't live up to your expectation. Skill-wise, make sure your Light Heal is 5/5, your Guardian's Protection at 5/5 and your Angel's Blessing (which is quite literally a goddess-sent skill) at 5/5. The ten other skill points can be spent on curses, Blood Beam and on skills leading up to these skills. Putting the Light Heal on the AFK slot is something I ensure, in case it gets too tough. Don't forget your potions. And as per usual, socketing and enchanting armor is a good way to boost your stats, which is always nice in dungeons.

I hope I helped.
          I may not have many strengths and I may still be weak inside, but there is one thing that I surely can do. With this electro-melody, I'll make your heart skip a beat!★

~*~*~
          IGN:Unohana
          ~Hybrid Solo Build - Priest~
          Server: Amethyst Forest
          Proud Member of (S37)Storm

Comment

I reset me skills and i am even a priest make sure u do u buffs, and dont get tenacity it's never help (only if u want be a blood priest). Sooo like asfjhsjdkflsdkjf said i say the same thing. Good luck on u lvl up its will take some time
            We are the crazy people

Comment

Originally posted by asfjhsjdkflsdkjf View Post
              I've been told that at LV 50, a priest should sweep through NM Vault with ease. Imagine my surprise when I can't sweep through with ease. My suggestion is to make sure that you don't try and bite off more than your character can chew because it can get so irritating and so very frustrating when your charrie doesn't live up to your expectation. Skill-wise, make sure your Light Heal is 5/5, your Guardian's Protection at 5/5 and your Angel's Blessing (which is quite literally a goddess-sent skill) at 5/5. The ten other skill points can be spent on curses, Blood Beam and on skills leading up to these skills. Putting the Light Heal on the AFK slot is something I ensure, in case it gets too tough. Don't forget your potions. And as per usual, socketing and enchanting armor is a good way to boost your stats, which is always nice in dungeons.

I hope I helped.
              this really helped me ;-) thankyou.

Do I need Improved life drain?
              Last edited by Brigadier; 03-21-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

I'm not too sure about level 50 priests anymore, since I leveled well beyond that by now. However, I do remember that I have been soloing vault nm by 45 or so. I do remember Light heal has to be 5/5 and set to heal you in the hp slot when your hp gets too low. Guardian's protection is 5/5 (no surprises there) and Angel's blessing is 5/5 (it's like a free potion). Set pure in heart 1/5 to go off every minute to counter bonecrusher's debuff, and wear as much physical defense as possible (I had blue savage at the time). Get up to improved blood beam 1/5 and set to basic attack, since this will do the bulk of your damage. After that is your decision to go with a healer build or hybrid build. Curses will allow you to deal more damage, but building improved healing light will once again give you something like an extra potion. Hoped I helped ^^
                Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Hello there mister level 50 approaching priest.. I'd prefer you to become hybrid priest.. gets the buffs and heals in holy and curses and atks in blood ... make sure you DONT get tenacity or you wont have buffs. Good luck

oh and yeah make sure you keep atks on lv1 and curse on lv1 and heals and buffs on good level + buffs are nothing without level 5!

Comment

Working...
                  X