really.. events ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really.. events ?

ok so R2.. the new events are kinda.. boring. no offence yeah but people might get bored and leave the game.. you know ? profit lost.. js.
    ' Know What You Are Fighting For '

~ Server : Belas Chasm ~
    ~ Name : Gneo ~
    ~ Level : 52 ~
    ~ Class : Ranger ~
    ~ Guild : Vicious ( Leader ) ~

It doesn't matter who owns the land, the one you should matter if you have the enough troops to attack it.
    -Gneo

Boring events is the signal for upcoming awesome events!

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

i still think gmut is a awsome event until r2 decided to switch the lvls because of the lag which is going to happen because of how many servers we have on 1 come on 4servers on 1

Comment

i got this trick for Maturity stones : Get a =13 archer and get al 51 Mat Stones and do it all over and over till you want to stop ...

Game :Wartune
        IGN: Palpablesage
        Class: Mage
        Level: 19
        Game: Wartune
        IGN: MrNemesis
        Level:18+

Comment

don't tell me u missed the real event for this week:

LAG week.

Comment

lol, server 12,14,18 and 21 had major lag last week

Comment

Originally posted by uGneo View Post
              ok so R2.. the new events are kinda.. boring. no offence yeah but people might get bored and leave the game.. you know ? profit lost.. js.
              Well,the event is boring huh?o.O" i think you should go had a try with cl and i'm 100% sure you'll quit right away why?..all their event is about cash,yeah they're greedy >.<" never had a proper and good event for non-casher.And cs although they're kinda greedy(really no offense just saying the truth),they give us some decent event ,well i still vote for an update instead of event. :P
              I'm boring. X_X"

Comment

Originally posted by Helling View Post
                Well,the event is boring huh?o.O" i think you should go had a try with cl and i'm 100% sure you'll quit right away why?..all their event is about cash,yeah they're greedy >.<" never had a proper and good event for non-casher.And cs although they're kinda greedy(really no offense just saying the truth),they give us some decent event ,well i still vote for an update instead of event. :P
                LoL, yeah you're true.
                A friend of mine that semiquit CS and he decided to play CL, get bored and ****** off so fast, and he decided back to CS again.

Comment

Working...
                X