AFK Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Protection

Can other players attack us while in AFK protection? I wonder why...I was attacked by 2 times (not in same time but in the same place) while in AFK protection..and there's the same player's nearby me (couple of spouse) when i realized that I have to revive... or is there any skill to do that? cause there's some red text but i can't read it..(revive pop-up block it).

Why? Can some one explain to me cause' I'm just a newbie....to this situation
    Aim high
    Shoot low

Maybe The Mobs Your Killing were to tough For you that your char fainted on battle or maybe its just a bug? or something like that!? i really dont know?!
    But i prefer you to File a ticket for that (look at my signature for the ticket link!)
    Sorry i cant help you happy playing!
    IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
    If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Comment

u need to be in peace mode so no one will attack u if ur in afk protection

Comment

afk protection only works after 1 minute you started it. So u must use it early to prevent other players to kill u

Comment

I'm always in peace mode. I'm in AFK about 20 minute when that happened...and it was only Daily Hunt quest..
          Aim high
          Shoot low

Comment

Well maybe its just because you died in mobs check if u still have health orbs in that case
            IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
            If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Comment

Working...
            X