• Show
Clear All

no need to rush
    Server: Eternal Sanctum
    Class: Scion Hybrid Ranger
    lvl:80+
    Character: Yurikay

Comment

From: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-Extravaganza!
      [Activity] Mount Extravaganza!

Duration: Permanent

The level increase to 45 was to prevent easy exploitation.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by lisaan View Post
        i am an lvl 37 mage i have battle bear in Bloodfang Village my name is seeman i cant get the reward for having a battle bear it says requires lvl 45 GM how come only lvl 45 ppl get all the cool stuff like Gmut how come noob ppl like me cant get cool things
        Because, you're supposed to get Battle Bear at level 45. You had rushed and had to get the mount, so wait until you get to level 45. You're too ahead of players.

Get it? Level 45. Just level up, it's permanent. Take your time. If you read the event you would've been warned that you must be at least level 45.
        Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
        Username: Katori
        Server: S54
        Username: SlainAgain
        Server: S64
        Username: SlainAgain
        First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
        Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Level up is easy , doing ladder , bath , starglade tour ect... keep lvl up

Comment

Originally posted by lisaan View Post
            this is stupid y shouldnt we get to get cool stuff
            It's NOT stupid.
            If you want something, then you have to work for it.
            This has been a golden rule in real life, and also applies to this game.

Work hard and you shall receive.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
              Because, you're supposed to get Battle Bear at level 45. You had rushed and had to get the mount, so wait until you get to level 45. You're too ahead of players.

Get it? Level 45. Just level up, it's permanent. Take your time. If you read the event you would've been warned that you must be at least level 45.
              i had the battle bear before this event started i got it in January this year i got it for doing vault and i tell you u get the free battle stallion in lvl 43

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
              It's NOT stupid.
              If you want something, then you have to work for it.
              This has been a golden rule in real life, and also applies to this game.

Work hard and you shall receive.
              i wont because i have tried for the Hof (Heart Of Eden) for 10 times they failed all 5d was lost. my hard earned money was lost
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-29-2012, 08:55 AM. Reason: merged posts
              Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
              X