Very lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very lag

GM ... why it is very LAGGY n Delay ?? in Celestial Peaks ??
    IGN: killua28
    Server: Celestial Speak (S12)
    Lvl:67
    Class: hybird knight

Very Laggy!!! Quests wont even process for me sometimes takes a couple of tries to get a quest. Please Fix Thanks

Comment

Is laggy in every server from what i see people are complaining, Gm`s need to do something ASAP

Comment

Oh for God's sake, I went to sleep early last night because I couldn't log onto Starglade server and now the problem is even worse and hasn't been fixed. R2 needs to fire someone!!!

Comment

i suggest an emergency maintenance to fixed this ...this is very disturbing for every players
          we lost our gaming time cause of this lot of dungeons is wasted and resources cause by the lag..

-exenden realm
          -suichiro

Comment

haha , now you can enjoy what we had yesterday , and you'll have to wait , cuz the gms will give you the same answer over and over, everything is fine

Comment

the whole sever, Glacial Planes has been knocked out cold while Seignior. Some people were doing Training, and lost a try.
              Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
              Username: Katori
              Server: S54
              Username: SlainAgain
              Server: S64
              Username: SlainAgain
              First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
              Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

What a day very lag !!!!!
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-29-2012, 11:01 AM. Reason: bad language

Comment

Working...
                X