X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide How To Make Money Easily!

GUIDE HOW TO MAKE MONEY EASILY
    (But not so sure if it's easy or not)

FIRST OF ALL : I would like you all to know that this is my very first Guide so any comment opinions and criticism is all appreciated...

So Let's Start From The Basic:

1.Make your main account level it up until you reach the level cap (if you can)(Any class Would Do but not Priest cause your going to need it as your main alt..)

2.Make as Many Alt's as you can the by category Below:
    ( Alts Should Be any of the following Class - Knight(Protection Skill Tree Would Be Satisfying), Rouge(Any Skill Tree Would Do but i prefer Combat for more efficiency), And Lastly Mage(I Prefer Hybrid Type For more combat Capabilities) But All That is Just an Option You can make any class You want as alts..

3.Level Your Alts To Level 26 or 27(but i recommend Level 27)And Dont Levet it higher just leave it to level 26 or 27

4.Using Your Alt's Try To Farm Blue or Gold Main Weapons(Outstanding or Good) For You to use then Try To +7 or +8 it(Remeber Its Not The Shining Thing We Do For That We are getting the +stats for your weapon.)

5.Try To Socket Some Gems To it even Flawed Gems Would make it(DONT EVER PUT CHIPPED GEMS ON YOUR WEAPON ITS JUST A WASTE)

6.Do Indigo Run's Collect Only Hp mana potions, Inferior Magic Dust's(it Would Help You +Your Main Weapon For More Faster Dungeon Run), BLUE or Morer Higher Colored Item's(Leave The White and Green Colored Items Behind its just waste Your Inventory Space),AND Dont Forget To COLLECT PC(PURIFIED CRYSTALS) cause That why your Doing Dungeon Run

7.After You Finished Your 5 dungeon runs(8 For Vip) and Collected Money And Have already about half or 1 stack(higher Stacks if your bored)then Proceed To Level up the alt to level 30 so it can be able to trade to your main account...( Thank you for Haphaestus and Darkwater887 for correcting me)

NEXT THE SEMI HARDCORE FARMING:

1. Make a Priest(Holy Skill Tree) Alt(Note: This alt is different from the 3 alts you made earlier) Level it up with your main..(Remeber Your Doing Full Support Priest so Forget To add attacks skill and level up most of your Healing Skill's)

2. When Your Alt Priest reached level 40-45 And Your Main About 2-4 level Higher Than Your Priest Alt Get Ready For The Next Step..

3. Are You Ready? Well If Your Ready Go To Step 4 But If Not Stay at this Step Until You think you are ready..

4. THIS IS IT as in the basic your going to do the same DUNGEON RUN!!! but note this:it would be harder than the basic farming cause youll need the help of your Priest alt that why we focused in Healing Skill's..

5. THIS IS ANOTHER IT! ENTERING THE VAULT HARD(you must first finish normal mode to enter hard mode)(and in normal mode even when your main is only level 40 can solo it)!!! > as in the basic again your going to do dungeon run's Make Sure When Your Attacking The Boss Make Your Priest Alt Point in you and Make it AFK! with The skill's activated is all HEALING (mana orbs is needed for this and many mana potions depending on the situations)

6.After You Finished It As in the basic Collect all The important item's Blue or Higher items Hp and mana potions HW! mut's etc... (ofcourse leave the color green and below items alone it would just waste your inventory Space

7. Try To Finish all Your Dungeon Attempts Everday when your char is not doing any quest

AND NOW FOR THE HARDCORE FARMING:

1. IN THIS your main supposed to be level 50-55 now And your Priest Alt Reached level 50 for this farming work...

2. Here is what your going to do now To Do Dungeon Runs in Vault...but not in hard mode as with the semi hardcore farming but now in VAULT NIGHTMARE(must finish vault normal and hard to enter)

3.bah im tired To type just Do Dungeon runs and keep your priest alt afk while healing you in boss fights..

4. Collect important Things and leave the unimportant one's alone sell it afterwards..

Note:THIS GUIDE IS NOT YET COMPLETED AND MAYBE COMPLETED IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR THERE ARE STILL MANY DUNGEON FOR YOU TO FARM IN...
    Hope you Like my guide even though its useless cause there are still other farming techniques gooder than this..

THE HARDER YOU WORK THE RICHER YOU GET YOU JUST NEED DEDICATION ON WHAT YOUR DOING!
    Last edited by LosVenturaS; 03-24-2013, 12:56 PM.
    IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
    If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Saved Space For Further Contents

Comment

nice guild

Comment

guild? or guide?
        IGN: xSpade
        Server: zensho Island
        Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Originally posted by LosVenturaS View Post
          GUIDE HOW TO MAKE MONEY EASILY
          (But not so sure if it's easy or not)

FIRST OF ALL : I would like you all to know that this is my very first Guide so any comment opinions and criticism is all appreciated...

So Let's Start From The Basic:

1.Make your main account level it up until you reach the level cap (if you can)(Any class Would Do but not Priest cause your going to need it as your main alt..)

2.Make 3 Alt's by category Below:
          ( Alts Should Be any of the following Class - Knight(Protection Skill Tree Would Be Satisfying), Rouge(Any Skill Tree Would Do but i prefer Combat for more efficiency), And Lastly Mage(I Prefer Hybrid Type For more combat Capabilities) But All That is Just an Option You can make any class You want as alts..

3.Level Your 3 Alts To Level 26 or 27(but i recommend Level 27)And Dont Levet it higher just leave it to level 26 or 27

4.Using Your Main Account Try To Buy or Farm Blue or Gold Main Weapons(Outstanding or Good) For Your Alt And Trade It To your alts after and after Traded Try To +7 or +8 it(Remeber Its Not The Shining Thing We Do For That We are getting the +stats for your weapon.)

5.Try To Socket Some Gems To it even Flawed Gems Would make it(DONT EVER PUT CHIPPED GEMS ON YOUR WEAPON ITS JUST A WASTE)

6.Do Indigo Run's Collect Only Hp mana potions, Inferior Magic Dust's(it Would Help You +Your Main Weapon For More Faster Dungeon Run), BLUE or Morer Higher Colored Item's(Leave The White and Green Colored Items Behind its just waste Your Inventory Space),AND Dont Forget To COLLECT PC(PURIFIED CRYSTALS) cause That why your Doing Dungeon Run

7.After You Finished Your 5 dungeon runs(8 For Vip) in each alts Sell Every Blue or + items you collected(in NPC ofcourse Just Keep The Inferior Magic Dust For Further Enchantment And Trade The PC's You collected to your main and stack it until all alts have traded the PC's Before Selling it(Remember Sell the PC's on other Players Not in Npc)..

NEXT THE SEMI HARDCORE FARMING:

1. Make a Priest(Holy Skill Tree) Alt(Note: This alt is different from the 3 alts you made earlier) Level it up with your main..(Remeber Your Doing Full Support Priest so Forget To add attacks skill and level up most of your Healing Skill's)

2. When Your Alt Priest reached level 40-45 And Your Main About 2-4 level Higher Than Your Priest Alt Get Ready For The Next Step..

3. Are You Ready? Well If Your Ready Go To Step 4 But If Not Stay at this Step Until You think you are ready..

4. THIS IS IT as in the basic your going to do the same DUNGEON RUN!!! but note this:it would be harder than the basic farming cause youll need the help of your Priest alt that why we focused in Healing Skill's..

5. THIS IS ANOTHER IT! ENTERING THE VAULT HARD(you must first finish normal mode to enter hard mode)(and in normal mode even when your main is only level 40 can solo it)!!! > as in the basic again your going to do dungeon run's Make Sure When Your Attacking The Boss Make Your Priest Alt Point in you and Make it AFK! with The skill's activated is all HEALING (mana orbs is needed for this and many mana potions depending on the situations)

6.After You Finished It As in the basic Collect all The important item's Blue or Higher items Hp and mana potions HW! mut's etc... (ofcourse leave the color green and below items alone it would just waste your inventory Space

7. Try To Finish all Your Dungeon Attempts Everday when your char is not doing any quest

AND KNOW FOR THE HARDCORE FARMING:

1. IN THIS your main supposed to be level 50-55 now And your Priest Alt Reached level 50 for this farming work...

2. Here is what your going to do now To Do Dungeon Runs in Vault...but not in hard mode as with the semi hardcore farming but now in VAULT NIGHTMARE(must finish vault normal and hard to enter)

3.bah im tired To type just Do Dungeon runs and keep your priest alt afk while healing you in boss fights..

4. Collect important Things and leave the unimportant one's alone sell it afterwards..

Note:THIS GUIDE IS NOT YET COMPLETED AND MAYBE COMPLETED IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR THERE ARE STILL MANY DUNGEON FOR YOU TO FARM IN...
          Hope you Like my guide even though its useless cause there are still other farming techniques gooder than this..

THE HARDER YOU WORK THE RICHER YOU GET YOU JUST NEED DEDICATION ON WHAT YOUR DOING!
          One more thing always collect the pet equips as they give the highest silvers (from items,equips.ect.)
          1 WORD
          SWAG

Comment

lol never sold pc it would be more expensive in the future

Comment

r2gamess Hahaha well ty anyway
              xshinn Hahaha
              StaViper Yes I Forgot To Mention that ty for saying
              dwikangga we wouldnt Know what would happen in the near future in Crystal saga but yes you can keep it to sell when its price gets higher or use it in your soul or mount developments..

T.y For the comments

Comment

r2gamess Hahaha well ty anyway
                xshinn Hahaha
                StaViper Yes I Forgot To Mention that ty for saying
                dwikangga we wouldnt Know what would happen in the near future in Crystal saga but yes you can keep it to sell when its price gets higher or use it in your soul or mount developments..

T.y For the comments

Comment

just a note ur first plan is flawed insofar as now u cannot trade until ur char are lvl 30

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                    just a note ur first plan is flawed insofar as now u cannot trade until ur char are lvl 30
                    Sir.. The Tings You haved sayed just confused me can you please explain it to me clearer?.

Comment

Nice Guide After All I Give you +1
                      IT ISN'T ABOUT WINNING OR BEING STRONG BUT ITS ALL IN THE FRIENDSHIP WE MADE WITH OTHER'S
                      -Tiberiumx

Comment

you can't trade with your alts till they are lvl30...so no point in farming indigo

Comment

Originally posted by darkwater887 View Post
                          you can't trade with your alts till they are lvl30...so no point in farming indigo
                          maybe after an x amount of days farming with them u lvl em to 30 and finally trade the pc to ur main . when they reach 30 turn them into vault pc farmers Lololol.

Comment

Sorry For The Technical Difficulties After studying that it requires to be level 30 to trade i now have Edited The Guide That Still Work's.

NOTE: This is not a perfect making money guide it's just a tip or something like that so im very sorry if you found any mistakes on it it's all appreciated although

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                            Originally posted by darkwater887 View Post
                            Thank You For Correcting me i really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                            X