Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why , when a char. DC'ed in dungeons or ladder it will automatically exit the dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why , when a char. DC'ed in dungeons or ladder it will automatically exit the dungeon

i hope it will stay at ladder or dungeon when DC'd or stuck at loading T.T

When you are in a party you will stay..if you are in dungeons but in ladder when you are behind 2 floors you will be teleported out =( really bad IMO
    "Change is so redundant... but remains to be constant"

Comment

yes if u are alone or solo u will be out of vault/ladder etc.

Comment

i wish they could just change that, because i always reload
        Game-Crystal Saga
        Server-(S43)Killers Den
        Character-Royalarmy
        Level-60 weak one with 3.3k PATK and 1.5 PDEF
        Plane-Mortal
        Honor-Viscount
        Pet-Super Angel ,Super Demon, Teeka,Panda(Baby)
        Mount-Battle Bear
        Wings-Demigod Wings II
        Class-Hybrid Knight
        Gender-Male
        Guild-(S43)Champions

Comment

if u are alone u will leave automatically

Comment

try to make an alt and in every dungeons Pt that alt for reasons:
            1. accidentally closed the tab

2.*DO NOT ACCOUNT SHARE OR YOU CAN BE BANNED OR LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS ITEMS OR SPOT IN LADDER*
            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-25-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Hate that ... i use Wi-Fi so my connection fall usually , dont know why but always in ladder or BATH , i hate to lose the run for this.

Comment

I'll try to explain it. Ever notice that you need to be in a party to get into a dungeon or into ladder? that's because when you go in, the game makes a special map of that dungeon or that floor in ladder for that particular party. When you disconnect soloing a dungeon, the party dissappears since you're the only one in it, and since the party is gone, the game scraps the map it made for that party. Same thing applies to ladder, but more often than the reason for appearing in tree of life is because your party went to the next floor when you disconnected. When you go into the ladder, the game makes each floor as you go higher and higher. So say you're on floor 51 in ladder, and you disconnect, and your party goes up to floor 52. Your party is still in ladder yes, but because the game noticed no one was on 51, since when you disconnect you don't count as being on the floor until your reconnect, it deleted the floor, leaving only the floor the rest of the party was on. Since you relog in a place that doesn't exist anymore, it kicks you outside to the entrance of the party-required instance.

Hope that makes sense.
                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

yeah make dungeon's like Seng not every players in CS have the Good internet connection!!

Comment

Working...
                  X