World boss titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss titles

Hum so gm i don't know if anyone posted this before or no but , can you make new titles for the new world bosses ? i mean everyone hunts them down ,and meh it's not really worth killing them if you dont get any title or you can make a special one for if you killed all wbosses

I did not kill any world bosses yet but i think players will be pleased

Comment

Press 'C' to go to your character and then press achievements. Search around in there for world boss titles.
      Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
      Player: (S6)Austin
      Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
      Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

euh Austin << i guess u didnt get what he meant he said eh has all titles , why not add new titles to the new wbosses like amarog , ravensteed and shadowreaper

Comment

as far , i can solo ice queen . i cant do nephentor because i'm level 57 so...

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

i think the gms should really consider this , like for example ravensteed's title gives 1k hp and 150 def and mdef

Comment

Oh, lol I just looked at title and skimmed over the text. I assumed too much and focused too little.... This is a good idea. I only did my world bosses up to Neppy then I stopped. This would make game much funner.

Comment

If there is any gm available to check the idea and tell us if they could or not do so :> cuz srsly it'd be great to have new titles :>

Comment

Originally posted by GraviJa View Post
                  If there is any gm available to check the idea and tell us if they could or not do so :> cuz srsly it'd be great to have new titles :>
                  Ya, I need to get back in the groove of killing world bosses.... Recently I don't ever cause there is no reason too.

Comment

Working...
                  X