upgrading wings from glowing to ultimate fire wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading wings from glowing to ultimate fire wings

1.if your wings is glowing wing you need 4heroic wings after upgarding your glowing wings it will become extreme glowing wings and finally ultimate glowing wings 2.angel wings you need 6 heroic wings after upgrading it will become extreme angel wings then it will become ultimte angel wings 3.dual angel wings you need 6 heroic wings until ultimate angel wings 4.and finally fire wings you need 12 heroic wings

dont post it haah i tihink every one knows that but i think when that wings become extreme u need 12 and in fire u need 16

Comment

For R2Games Team

for r2games team, give respone to this problem.
      I need your help because of my problem, because I open daily and doing quest and events regularly...... but the problem is this, when something is done in computer like crashdowns and shortcircuits or brownouts the system unit will closed automatically rigth? so when it is automatically closed and the crystal saga is running, the crystal saga will randomly reset its loading unto it...... Help us in this cased, ididnt post it for my own opinion but it everyone's feeling that they can't enjoy for long loading of Crystal Saga Patch.
      TY for ur consideration r2games team
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	2
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	1666097

Comment

change your flash player storage option to 10MB or unlimited...that way it wont take that long to load maps and stuffs
        "Change is so redundant... but remains to be constant"

Comment

is this a guide?
          IGN: xSpade
          Server: zensho Island
          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

do you know how to change it?? need some guide to change flash player
            IGN: xSpade
            Server: zensho Island
            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Working...
            X