GUIDE or should i say TIP for making Frag shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUIDE or should i say TIP for making Frag shards

OK i didn't see any guides for these yet so im making one.

i think everyone knows how to grind (afk killing monsters)
    i think everyone knows how to do dungeon
    i think everyone knows to store any type of gem into your stash

reason for me assuming the above mention is that:

if you grind there is a chance that you will kill an elite monster that would drop certain type of gems
    if you do dungeon runs, all boss monster will drop gems
    and if you were able to reach level 40+ chances are you are doing day in vidalia getting the quest from ronnan the adventurer in starglade or tree of life. because one of the things that you will get from the vidalia pack is a shining gem coupon
    mainly what im trying to imply is get all the kinds of gems, not just topaz and ruby's but all kinds of gems for you can convert them into topaz's and ruby's..... yes i said you can convert them gems (amber,spahire,jade,) into ruby's and topaz's.

farm a lot of PC's from making a lot of lvl 30 alt's
    try to make 243 shining gems from all types of gems that you have gathered and an additional 120 PC
    so over all you must have around 363 Puries
    synthesizing your gems from chipped, flawed, and scratched to shining is very easy that's why if you are able to make 243 of them you are already half way there

see the computation below:
    Chipped x 19683 = Flawed x 6561 = Scratched x 2187 = Normal x 729 = Shining x 243 = Excellent x 81 = Superior x 27 = Flawless x 9 = Perfect x 3 = IMMACULATE

now how do you convert other gem type to topaz's and ruby's?

place the gems(shining amber, sapphire,jade) in your bag and go to the quarter master, the npc wherein you can exchange your coupons to gems....

there is an option there to convert gems into coupons by paying a certain fee, i guess its 20 silver.

exchange all the shining gems you got in your bag into coupons and exchange them back to gems.

all those gems will be bound so don't worry you can do the same to your topaz and ruby's.(optional only if you lack gems)

so from this point the only thing you need to do is synthesize again those bound gems (topaz or ruby) into immaculate.

you may need additional puries to synthesize them into frag shards (69 pcs i guess). true that you will get more shards by using shinies but for me you can save more puries from using immaculate.

simply because i need all the puries i can get for upgrading soul and mount.

this really seem like a guide but more of a tip....

just saying

Easily you can by gems from other people XD

Comment

a day of vidalia gives sometimes a shining gem coupons,
      IGN: xSpade
      Server: zensho Island
      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

no need to tell all this dude, its obvious for someone who knows whats a fragrach weapon
        My Guides

--
        IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
        Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
        Plane - Scion
        Soul- 423
        Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
        Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

IF you were to wait for immaculate gems to make frag shards, you would miss out on more than half of the frag shards that you could have made by using all of the shinings that you used to make the immaculate gems.
          IGN: (S6)Brian21
          Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
          Honor: Archduke
          Lvl: Scion 85
          Pet: Super Demon, Teeka, Fire Lord
          Guild: (S6)Athena
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Wings: Angel Lord

Comment

Well, this is useful to us new to this game.. Thank U much! =)

Comment

Working...
            X