Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide

I need a full guide for Rogues...how to become strong..which is the best Skill tree..etc
    Server-(S44)Psychodelica
    IGN-(S44)Shnieder
    Class-Rogue

Currently I am Scion

ye i relay need 1 to a dundgen solo guide for 50+ non reborn

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Machine-Guide
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

can you tell me how to get exp. fast on knight please?

Comment

get King of Slaughter buff, use exp tokens and stack em up, do crypt, do ladder, do bath, do Not the Boss of Me,, afk grinds

Comment

how to go to crypt. im LVL48 rogue but i dont know how to go there. thanks if you can help. enjoy the game

Comment

crypt opens at same time as third guild resources battleground, at 800pm server time (after second sengolia --- 700pm server time)
              to go to crypt talk to battlemaster at starglade
              crypt is special, battlemaster will only show crypt option when crypt is live, you wont find crypt before 800pm or after 900pm eventho you talk to battlemaster
              crypt requires lvl45+, as youre a lvl48, you are eligible of crypt, all you have to do is talk to battlemaster at respective time, hope to be of some help, enjoy the crypt

Comment

Working...
              X