Can't see other players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see other players

How come I can't see people but can see their text? For example people will post a link of what they are selling and I go there, they aren't there, but when I log in on another account I can see them. What is going on and how can I fix this?

it can be cuz u you are on the wrong instance ( or what they call it ) in the left top corner in the mini map (on the right top corner on the screen ) you will see a L and a number for example L1 klick on it
    "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

That fixed it! Thanks.

Comment

If you see on the top right hand corner there is a little map and under the map is words like M,W,show/hide effects,etc.You probably clicked the show/hide player thing ,so if you just click it again the people should appear back.
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryPriest View Post
          How come I can't see people but can see their text? For example people will post a link of what they are selling and I go there, they aren't there, but when I log in on another account I can see them. What is going on and how can I fix this?
          maybe..still loading...
          "Search, Observe, Read and Understand first!!" (SORU) :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
          X