stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats

is there anyone that can tell me what stats I need for perfect priest build...? sorry if I put it in wrong folder... english not so good. I need full int? or also endurance..? please tell me or pm me?

im not very good at priests but from my friends they put their stats into all int. but then they are full holy priests+ the curses from the blood skills.However some ppl
    say that go full endurance if your going pure blood priestI no this won't help as much but its at least something if no one else answers you
    1 WORD
    SWAG

Comment

This all depends on what you want to do. Do you want to be a healer, a solo dunger, or a hybrid?

Healers are pure INT, Dungers need a little end~ 2 int 1 end, and hybrids are all over the place.

Comment

ALL stats points for priests are INT.

There was in the past how people put pure end if you're a blood priest but, right now pure int gives more dps more heal and more mdef.
        There was a slight change to the game i think that made all priest favour the pure int build but if you're going to use a priest as main i would personally recommend pure int.

It's little different with alts though. If you want an alt that you want it to tank with high defence then you might go pure end and use blood tree but.... if what you want is a tank why not make an knight.

Int would benefit priest alot more overall (holy/hybrid/blood) (dps/heal/matk/mdef) than any other stat, so my personal opinion .... is pure int

In the end though, which build you choose and how you want to distribute is your personal choice and depends on how you want to play.
        (S56)TpstT
        A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
        ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
        come visit ;)

Comment

Full Int if you are going Hybrid priest because light beam damage is based on matk and healing which are increased by int and blood beam which deals 80% of you magic damage
          (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
          "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

If you are looking to be holy, blood, or hybrid, go all INT either way you choose. If you are going blood or hybrid get savior epic armor to add more defence. If pure holy go epic saints armor to add more heal

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
              Full Int if you are going Hybrid priest because light beam damage is based on matk and healing which are increased by int and blood beam which deals 80% of you magic damage
              yes but remember that light beam is a Holy priest skill so if u want to be an hybrid u need to get skills in blood too so. but yeah Full int.
              IGN : [S31]SoLDeLuNa
              Plane : Scion +85
              Class : Hybrid Anti Mage Ranger
              Pet : Super Angel Gen 2,Teeka,Baby Demon,Bone Dragon

Server : (S31)Tree Of Life

Exelorn Hollows is so Boring but at the same time so rewardable

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan96 View Post
                yes but remember that light beam is a Holy priest skill so if u want to be an hybrid u need to get skills in blood too so. but yeah Full int.
                Well i change skill sets per 10 levels so i do full in INT ^o^
                (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

yesh! all int for mage and priest

Comment

Working...
                  X