No announcement yet.

Suggestion~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree And one more sugesstion u should make the items be not so rare cz the prices are too high :/ a new player cannot make gold just if he is lucky and catches something valious if no its totally hard

Comment

becareful what u wish for.

Auction system does not create a bidding war, and it will not reduce prices.

The way auctions works is as follows:
      1) Seller decides whats he wants to sell and at what price?
      2) Seller hands in goods to **********, and pays an auction "commision" based on requested price. (So it will cost the seller gold to place items on auction -- this will increase the price of goods)
      Once auction is set, seller can cancel auction but looses the commision fee if he does so, and can only do so before any1 bids.
      Seller cannot see what max bid is, so has to set his own desired price.

3) Buyer can see whats on auction and what prices are
      4) Buyer requests item, quantity, and sets price he is willing to pay, + commision on total purchase

5) If the items requested are on sale for requested price or cheaper the sale proceeds.
      6) If not the gold remains with the ********** until the order is filled. If you cancel the trade, you loose the commission

This introduces more problems:
      -Rich players will place bids for large quantities at OP prices. Since they place bids early, their order has to be filled first.
      -As long as the bid price is more than the sellers price, the bid is filled at the sellers price which is cheaper
      -This means that gold leaders can buy up all stock on the market, without poor noobs getting a chance as you can not outbid the rich players.
      -No place to make deals on auction system

Place OP bid for all rare items and place same rare items for sale at OP + commission +1 will make market spin out of control

More harm, more complaints, more lag
      R2 better off not touching the auction system.

Less vault space so I'll place all my collectables at OP x 10 in auction system for cheap and quick storage

Comment

They need an auction system, with buy now and bid tabs on items, that way i dont have to leave my char on all day just to sell stuff.
        What are bugs?

Comment

aggggree :OO
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: (S14)Thepkmaster
          Sever:Lycanmarsh
          Level:Eidolon Lv80+
          Guild: (S21)Ascendancy
          Class:Knight

Broken Realm
          IGN: darksidepk
          Sever: [S1]Frost Highland
          Level: Lv 40+
          Guild: None Yet o.o
          Class:Paladin

Comment

Im going to adress each point one by one first point has not changed at all from introducing the auction system ppl still sell at the price they want the benefit of the auction system is now all the items are organized and this will allow other sellers to see what is alrdy on the market and reduce their price by a small sum in order to sell their items quick and get gold quick. 2nd point is easy to counter dont make the commission price high make it a few coppers each piece i highly doubt anyone is that greedy to increase their prices based on a negligible commission there can be included options for min bid price and buyout price. 3rd point i fail to see how the system would differentiate the seller from being a buyer and why it wouldnt show ur items on the auction board but in any case just log on an alt and look for ur items that way. 4th point commission doesnt come from the buyer but from the seller placing the items on the market as for the price the buyer is willing to pay as mentioned earlier the seller can establish a min bid price and a buyout price. 5th isnt that what ppl want? for the sales o go through and at a cheap rate. 6th ur confusing the auction system with another player the auction system is not a middleman to receive a cut it is just a means of delivering the items from one player to another without that added cut. rich players do that anyways they buy everything OP cause they can afford it and bids are not based on when u place them but who the highest bidder is and if its a high bid im sure both parties are fine. and no the if ur bid price exceeds buyout price u pay the bid price not the sellers buyout price this generates more revenue for the seller and allows money flow from rich players to poor players easily. Poor noobs sell ur items and wait till u get more gold to compete and as always this hasnt changed from the current status quote rich players still get everything. the thing with deals is both parties want to rip off the other person and some poor noob wont no hes being cheated till its too late the auction systems lets noobs compete on the market place by letting them see what everyone is selling at. the issue isnt op buying but rather op selling. if op buyers keep buying at insane prices then everyone gets more money and the rich guy will lose all of his amass fortunes as for using the auction system just like with the current shop u can only place a limited space amount items on the system so ppl dont just use it for storage and the expiration could be every other day they get returned to ur bag
            Originally posted by kumbakaran View Post
            becareful what u wish for.

Auction system does not create a bidding war, and it will not reduce prices.

The way auctions works is as follows:
            1) Seller decides whats he wants to sell and at what price?
            2) Seller hands in goods to **********, and pays an auction "commision" based on requested price. (So it will cost the seller gold to place items on auction -- this will increase the price of goods)
            Once auction is set, seller can cancel auction but looses the commision fee if he does so, and can only do so before any1 bids.
            Seller cannot see what max bid is, so has to set his own desired price.

3) Buyer can see whats on auction and what prices are
            4) Buyer requests item, quantity, and sets price he is willing to pay, + commision on total purchase

5) If the items requested are on sale for requested price or cheaper the sale proceeds.
            6) If not the gold remains with the ********** until the order is filled. If you cancel the trade, you loose the commission

This introduces more problems:
            -Rich players will place bids for large quantities at OP prices. Since they place bids early, their order has to be filled first.
            -As long as the bid price is more than the sellers price, the bid is filled at the sellers price which is cheaper
            -This means that gold leaders can buy up all stock on the market, without poor noobs getting a chance as you can not outbid the rich players.
            -No place to make deals on auction system

Place OP bid for all rare items and place same rare items for sale at OP + commission +1 will make market spin out of control

More harm, more complaints, more lag
            R2 better off not touching the auction system.

Less vault space so I'll place all my collectables at OP x 10 in auction system for cheap and quick storage

Comment

I agree with that
              Crystal Saga
              Plane : Scion☆彡
              Character : (S46)Selphie
              Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS

If The Whole World Was Blind Who Would You Impress?

Comment

Nice idea, would work well especially since the prices for all the necessity items in my server have all gone up 2 fold. Hopefully an idea like this wouldn't be too hard to code into the game and would help the prices stabalize.
                Last edited by Saisaishi; 03-31-2013, 02:02 PM.
                Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                Level: 130
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Honor: Emperor
                Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                Guild: Rebels
                Pet: DemonKing

Comment

I wish Gamemaster's will agree too ) Thanks for supporting my suggestion guys ) I Hope this will be implemented :3
                  IGN: Lanze
                  Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff

Comment

me too i agree,... but why not make it a poll on forums for everyone to vote agree or not. that would help non casher players.

Comment

there's an auctioner at SG . but it is not updated
                      we hope that auction will be release #16

Comment

PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!! you mean my idea dont u lanze :P
                        Originally posted by LanzeLegacy View Post
                        I wish Gamemaster's will agree too ) Thanks for supporting my suggestion guys ) I Hope this will be implemented :3

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                          PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!! you mean my idea dont u lanze :P
                          How is that plagiarism?
                          People copy stuff from a lot of things in this forum. It is not plagiarism
                          Game: Wartune
                          Server: 2 Edena Village
                          Class: Mage
                          Name: Mary Magdalene
                          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                          Flying with the fishes,
                          Or maybe in the Ocean,
                          swimming with the pigeons,
                          See my world is Different.

Comment

ik it sucks and hw back up to 2-3g on somewhat older servers like s57, and newer like s61, its very troublesome
                            Crystal Saga:
                            IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                            Server: Eternal Sanctum
                            Level: 150
                            Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                            Wings: Demon Lord +4
                            Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                            Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                            Pixie : Celestial
                            Nobility: Emperor
                            Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                            Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

I AGREE !! open it already r2!!

Comment

thats just like DD Tank ^o^
                                "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                                X