Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, won't be doing that again--buying crystals for a special event!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, won't be doing that again--buying crystals for a special event!!

Yesterday, before midnight, I purchased the supposedly bonus event $5 package of crystals on each of my three characters, each on separate servers. I am Amena on Amethyst Forest, Alika on Psychodelica, and Prissy on Angel Island. I received 500 crystals on each, not the promised 625 (25% bonus for buying on Easter). What gives? When I have ordered at Christmas and other times, all the crystals arrived as expected. Guess I will mistrust these offers henceforth.... Makes me feel uncomfortable with Crystal Saga's promotional tactics.

Islandmomma

When u open the $4.99 bonus pack it comes with a card with the extra crystals Ex: You cashed 5 dollars u get 500 crystals then u get the $4.99 bonus pack when u open it it comes with something that looks like an afk card u use the card and u get 125 crystal but u gotta open the pack the day of the event

Comment

Did you even try to file a ticket? lol
      IGN: Lanze
      Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
      Plane: Eidolon
      Class: Rogue

Comment

It would have been nice to know that...... I opened the box but no extra crystals this morning.....Thanks anyway.

Comment

its only for that day. so if you didn't open it the same day the event was you don't get the afk looking card that has the extra crystals.
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: (S22)Pureluck
          Server: Tyria Village
          Class: Hybrid Priest
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor Rank: king
          Guild: (S23)Crystal TM

Lunaria Story
          IGN: PureLuck
          Might: 230K
          Level: 66
          VIP lvl: 5
          Guild: FBKiller
          Server: S50

Comment

Wow i got my 19.99 an my 4.99 LOL! Just open your bonus pack an you should get it! If not File a ticket!

Comment

lol dude file the ticket, same thing happened to me for the ST. Pat event, I filed it then next day they gave me xtal

Comment

Working...
              X