Torch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torch

Where is the best place for putting torch??
    im only lvl 30

enter indigo dungeon and spam torch with your party

Comment

U shouldn't use when you're 30

Comment

Not worth it when you use it by lvl30 leveling is much easier at that levels
        (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
        "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Indigo is the most used but at lvl 30 its easy to lvl up, so dont need them that much, but for gold of course
          Last edited by lara20026; 04-05-2013, 11:16 AM. Reason: Idk :p
          We are the crazy people

Comment

lvling is not a problem ^^ i got torch in my dummy char not in my main

Comment

You should save up all the torches you get for those unbearable levels where the grind locations suck (between 64 and 69, in my opinion), or when you're close to lvl 80 for the next set of gear, or when you're close to rebirthing/lvl cap.

The best place for putting down your torches when you have a lot or are hosting a torch party is Indigo, because others can't join in without being in your party. If you're just throwing down a handful of torches for yourself, a corner in Windshear Peaks L6-8 works fine.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X