Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

missing item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing item

Well yesterday i buyed 2 stacks of Heroic wing's in players store (i buyed from different players and eventually got 2 stack's of it) and 1 1/2 stack of Gmuts (like the heroic wings buyed from different players) and eventuall i log off (take note: i know that i successfully buyed it cause my gold was deducted ) and this morning i log in and see my char too upgrade my wings and mount my heroic wings and gmuts are all gone and i dont know why?! and i dont even give some1 my char info can some1 help me ?!
    p.s. i already filed a ticket but i just want some advised or opinions thank you...
    IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
    If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Did u give u info or acc to anyone or got sisters or brothers? If u dont got or give to anyone else and file the ticket .... That mean that or they got erased or they was FAKE. Sometimes players sell fake things. I think i helped
    We are the crazy people

Comment

i dont give my account info in any 1 and im an only child... what im just confuse about how it disappeared like that ! O.O
      IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
      If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Comment

You should try your signatures statement. XD If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket http://tickets.r2games.com/Or maybe you misplace it. Or you're too sleepy and forgot you already used it. XD .Hope you`ll find your missing item :P
        I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Well if you play in a public computer you might have forgotten that you are logged in. Or maybe you misplaced it or ate it for diner.
          ÏŸÏŸThe ChallengerÏŸÏŸ
          My First Challenge made by Trowa14:
          Second Challenge made by Abram:

Third Challenge made by Toymaster:

☢(These were made by me in many servers)☢

Comment

Check your storage you might have misplaced it
            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

"Sometimes players sell fake things."

Really? -___-
              Server : S63
              Class : ?
              Name : ?
              Level : ?

All you need to know is I will be playing there!

Comment

You probably tryed to upgrade stuff and now trying to get the stuff back by lieing and try again. Seen that once.
                • Server: Emerald Ridge
                • Character: Dylan
                • Class: Elementalist
                • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
                • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Working...
                X