Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question help pls

hi guys,

i used Ultimate game card and its my first time to purchase crystal, i understand it will take some time for the firstime.
    but do i need to be online within 24hrs to receive the crystals?
    i have a job i cant be online all day what should i do? thanks in advance
    How could a girl so cute can be so FATAL
    ING:(s62)Astrid

No, but I suggest you should file a ticket. So you will receive the first payment pack & crystals sooner. Because they sometimes forgot to send the crystals & first payment pack. (mate of mine had this problem, filed a ticket and 1 hour later he got the crystals & first payment pack.)
    • Server: Emerald Ridge
    • Character: Dylan
    • Class: Elementalist
    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
    • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
      No, but I suggest you should file a ticket. So you will receive the first payment pack & crystals sooner. Because they sometimes forgot to send the crystals & first payment pack. (mate of mine had this problem, filed a ticket and 1 hour later he got the crystals & first payment pack.)
      thanks for your help! i got my crystals but theres no first payment pack on it
      i send them a ticket about the first payment pack being undelivered hope they fix it. i really need vault expanders right now
      how long will i wait again
      How could a girl so cute can be so FATAL
      ING:(s62)Astrid

Comment

are you sure that this is your first payment? Because if you payed before the first payment pack was introduced, there is a chance that you don't get it anyway.

I didn't got a first payment too, because I payed for a few hws, somewhere in october/november 2011.
        Last edited by Brigadier; 04-06-2013, 10:49 AM.
        • Server: Emerald Ridge
        • Character: Dylan
        • Class: Elementalist
        • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
        • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Working...
        X