Skill Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Suggestion

I'm Suggesting a new Skill for Rouges i don't know what to call it but here's the skill description: while in combat you can use this skill to go stealth while leaving a semi perfect clone of yourself that attacks nearby enemies with 50% of your current patk and matk and can be killed with 2 hit's(can be improve in every level)
    Attached Files
    IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
    If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

dopelwalk?
    "Change is so redundant... but remains to be constant"

Comment

lol you realised that rouges are op now as it is and still you want this kind of skill think first....

Comment

wow op u want it to continue atacking funny.
        (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

lets give priests a skill like there elidon heal that is a masive aoe that one hits anything that comes within its area? (it is a support class and that would be a awsome support skill...) sound good?
          (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

Phantom Lancer Skill? (DotA)
            IGN : [S31]SoLDeLuNa
            Plane : Scion +85
            Class : Hybrid Anti Mage Ranger
            Pet : Super Angel Gen 2,Teeka,Baby Demon,Bone Dragon

Server : (S31)Tree Of Life

Exelorn Hollows is so Boring but at the same time so rewardable

Comment

or a KNIGHT SKILL THAT MAKE THEY'RE ARMOR AND PATK INCREASED FOR A LIMITED TIME
              RANGER SKILL THAT THEY CAN SET TRAPS THAT ATTACKS THE CLOSEST ENEMY AND MAKE IN UNABLE TO ATTACK FOR A SECOND(S)
              PRIEST SKLL THAT CAN SUMMON A HEALING AREA THAT LAST FOR 5 MINUTES MORE OR LESS THAT HEALS FRIENDLIES WHO'S INSIDE WHILE MAKING THEM INVULNERABLE WHILE INSIDE
              MAGE SKILL THAT CAN SUMMON A FIRE GOLEM THAT SLAMS THE GROUND MAKING ENEMY UNITS AROUND THE AOE TAKE DAMAGE OR A ICE GOLEM THAT SLAMS THE GROUND THAT FREEZES ENEMY UNITS INSIDE THE AOE LIMIT
              IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT CLASS YOU CHOOSE IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU PLAY IT
              If Problem Still Exist pls File A Ticket

Comment

Working...
              X