Hacker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker

i tried to retrieve my acc unfortunately. i cant becoz some of the questions given by R2, i cant answer it. btw my main is (s44)choi54321 . .the hacker is my friend. a virtual friend. he is my friend since our toons were still weak.
    I intrusted my toon bcoz he told me he will just use it to get rebirth pack for gmuts (my toon is already a scion). I told him not to change the pass my acc bcoz maybe il play again. A day later, when i tried to open my acc. i cant log in becoz the pass was already changed. .freakin friend . he changed the pass of my acc. his IGN is (s44)leamsiryan. please GM ban his acc . .its ok f u also ban my acc. becoz i could no longer get it from that ♥♥♥♥.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-13-2013, 02:49 PM.

Really its your own fault as your not allowed to share accounts and they warn you not to

Comment

u can retrieve ur pass through ur email...unless u gave him ur email and email pass too....
      IGN: (S30)im2wek
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 131
      Class: Knight(Agi Build)
      Server: (S30)Altar of Sacrifice
      Weapon: Legendary (Supreme) Auguric Sword I+14
      Wings: Demon Lord Pet: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka Mount: Kilin Gilded Battle Stallion Hellwing

Comment

LOL its me s48Teykawts but my acount hack to..

Comment

whahahaha really hes fault

Comment

im in S3 albertkeller

Comment

yea i know its my fault. all i want now is to make sure that (s44)leamsiryan will be ban!

Comment

Working...
              X